15

"Lemon drop, Harry?"

"No thank you Professor." Harry sat beside Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall was walking a Gryffindor girl to the Hospital wing so was running a little late.

"Severus?"

"No thank you head master." Severus glared at the older man.

The door opened and Professor McGonagall walked in. "Is Fay alright Professor?" Harry had Zana on his lap; she was a great comfort. McGonagall stroked the cats head and sat down.

"Oh yes Harry, nothing you need to worry about." She smiled to show him everything was indeed all right. "Good work on the game today."

"Cedric thought so." Harry agreed; it was a quick win which greatly impressed Cedric Diggory. Although Harry thought the best part of the game was when he let a bulger chase him; he shot up sending it right into the teacher's seats. Quirrall had moved in hopes of not being hit again. Harry shouted sorry but didn't really mean it; he was sure Voldemort would have a headache by now.

"Lemon Drop Minerva?"

"I don't think now is the time Professor." She said with her face in a harsh line. "When is Harry's Gran due?"

"Any moment now." Severus answered it was barley a full minuet before the floo opened. Mrs Figg was dressed in smart robes and she had her hair tied up.

"Ah Hello Arabella."

"Albus." She turned away from the man to the boy. "Hi Harry."

Harry jumped up Zana jumping out of the way just in time. "Gran." He hugged her. "Did you like my Christmas present?"

"It was lovely Harry- I use it every day." She told him. Harry had brought her an enchanted teapot; it always had tea in it and was always warm. Mrs Figg loved it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Figg; I'm Severus Snape."

"Call me Arabella." She shook his hand and moved to also shake the female Professor's. Harry then gave her the seat next to his so that he was sitting between Her and Professor Snape.

"I guess I should begin by apologising Arabella. I shouldn't have dismissed your concerns the way I did."

"It's not me you need to apologies to Albus." Arabella placed her hand on Harrys forearm. Zana was back in her place on Harrys lap.

"Harry I am ever so sorry; I should have listened to your mother's wishes and found you somewhere else to stay."

"My mother didn't want me there?"

"No her will was very explicit in that detail." Severus spoke staring hard at the headmaster.

"Then why was I there. My mom said not to put me there." Harry held his familiar tighter around her waist.

"It was a gross misjudgement on my part. I assumed you would be safer in the muggle world."

Harry just looked away and rubbed Zana under her chin. She was purring as if to comfort Harry. "They all know now…" Harry told the cat; knowing the rest of the room could hear. "I didn't want anyone to know."