10.

After about 10 minutes, of making and shifting everything Jungkook said to the room, Jungkook finally went back to the room and closed the door behind him.

There was a chair and table in front of the bed, with all the delicious food and drinks, that Jimin loved.

Jimin was glaring at him with a cute pout, his nose flaring like a bull.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said sarcastically, earning a scoff from his husband.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Jungkook asked, and sat before taking the delicious aroma of the food in.

"Well Mr. Einstein, would you please do the honors to untie me so that I can eat?!" Jimin asked through gritted teeth.

"Say sorry to Tae and I am gonna untie you." Jungkook said, without looking at him and started eating.

"NOT HAPPENING!!" Jimin shouted again and groaned. His throat was already sour from all the screaming and shouting he did before.

Jungkook just shrugged and continued eating while Jimin's stomach growled, and he licked his lips looking at the food.

"Want me to feed you?" Jungkook asked, half joking, Half serious.

"I'll die before getting fed from your dirty hands." Jimin said through gritted teeth.

Jimin was hungry, so damn hungry.

But Jimin was stubborn, so damn stubborn.

So even when Jungkook finished all that food, all alone, Jimin just lied there biting his lip to stop his angry tears from coming out.

"Woah... that was delicious." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin with a fake smile.

"Fuck you." Jimin said while Jungkook just went out of the room for a bit to tell the maids to take the now empty dishes from their room.

"Wanna drink some water?" Jungkook asked, taking the water towards Jimin, who looked up at him and then at the water bottle and then gulped, not ready to give up.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, my dirty hands didn't make direct contact with the water. So you can have it, while I hold the bottle." Jungkook tried to reason.

Jimin just glared at him, but nonetheless, moved his head a bit, tilting it, while opening his mouth. Jungkook smiled a little, just a little, but that was a real one. He made Jimin drink the water slowly, brushing the younger's hair off his eyes.

Jimin drank the whole bottle in one go. He was that thirsty.

Jungkook patted his hair and kept the now empty bottle on the table. The maids came and cleaned the table, now leaving the couple alone again.

Jungkook sat back on the chair, now busy with his phone, while Jimin just sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

_________________________________

It has already been 2 hours, and Jimin is more than pissed. His holders hurt, and so does his back and both his wrists have painful rashes now. And on top of that, he wants to go the toilet.

"Jungkook." Jimin said, getting a hum from the other.

"Let me go." Jimin said in his worn out and tired voice.

"Say sorry to my brother and you are free." Junhkook said, still not looking up from his phone.

"PARK JIMIN WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE!!"

"THEN PARK JIMIN WILL NEVER GET UNTIED!!" Jungkook shouted, himself frustrated by this stubborn brat. His shoulders hurt because of sitting in the same position for so long.