Chapter 11.

"Sister Lingling, this mountain belongs to the public family, and the things on the mountain are naturally public, let alone the autumn harvest. Everyone is lacking meat to supplement their health. If this is known by the captain, who takes the public things and does not report it, then It's just digging a corner of socialism to be arrested. Let's leave the rabbit alone. Let's tell the team leader about the rabbit." Ye Jiaojiao grabbed Ye Lingling and said.

    "You..." Ye Zhaodi grabbed the rabbit and turned around and glared at Ye Jiaojiao angrily.

    If the captain knew that she had taken the rabbit and didn't report it, he would arrest her and criticize her, and the milk would probably kill her or drive her out of the house.

    But looking at the rabbit in her hand, she couldn't bear to let it go. She hadn't had the smell of meat for a long time, and the family didn't feed the three sisters, let alone the rare meat.

    If you bring this rabbit back, what the milk says will give her some meat for the hero who brought the meat back. Even if there is no meat to eat, some broth is good.

    Just as Ye Zhaodi was swaying, not knowing whether to put down or carry the rabbit home, a group of sparrows in the forest was startled to fly, and a wild boar with huge fangs and blackened all over suddenly sprang out from the side mountain road.

    Everyone in the village knows that the wild boars in the mountains have amazing destructive power and are extremely irritable, and they will attack humans madly. However, the wild boars have thick skin and thick flesh, and ordinary attacks can hardly hurt them.

    The person stabbed by its huge fangs would have to lie in bed for several months even if he was not dead, and there was a person in the village who was stabbed to death by a wild boar before.

    But fortunately, wild boars are rarely encountered. They can only be found in the deep mountains next to them. There has never been a wild boar in the small mountain here. Now this sudden wild boar naturally frightened the three little girls.

    "This, this, this is a wild boar..." Ye Lingling was terrified by the huge body of the wild boar.

    Ye Jiaojiao also turned pale with fright, and quickly grabbed Ye Lingling's hand and ran to the other side.

    What kind of rabbit, what kind of meat, has been forgotten by her in front of life.

    "Ah ah ah, help ah ah ah."

    Behind him came Ye Zhaodi's heart-piercing screams.

    Ye Jiaojiao felt no movement behind, and hurriedly looked back. It turned out that Ye Zhaodi wanted to go down the mountain just now, so he was close to the mountain road. The wild boar also rushed out from the side mountain road, naturally closer to Ye Zhaodi.

    Ye Zhaodi was frightened by the wild boar and ran quickly, but how a little girl ran past the wild boar, Ye Zhaodi felt the movement behind her getting closer, and looked at the two Ye Jiaojiao running on the other side.

    Ye Zhaodi desperately ran in the direction of the two of them. She could already feel the heat exhaled by the wild boar sprayed on her back. The huge desire to survive suddenly made her burst out of powerful strength, and her running speed suddenly accelerated.

    As long as they catch up with Ye Jiaojiao, they will be able to block the wild boar for a while, and he will be able to gain time to escape. As for what they will do, it is not in Ye Zhaodi's consideration.

    With such a strong desire, Ye Zhaodi rushed towards Ye Jiaojiao.

    "No, run." Ye Jiaojiao looked at Ye Zhaodi who was rushing towards them with a wild boar, clutching Ye Lingling's hand tightly, and ran forward quickly.