Ex. Chapter 2**

Hello! This chapter is entirely smut. Zero plot. You've been warned. Enjoy!

This isn't a request! Well. Unless you can consider it a request for myself, from myself?? I just felt like writing it.

Topics: blowjobs, gentle Dream, not so gentle Dream, cockwarming, face fucking, slight degradation kink, etc

~~◇~~~◇~~

Ex. Chapter 2

Clay is out at sea, sitting on his surfboard. In the water beside him is an extremely jittery George. He has been fidgeting nervously the whole day, and has started quite a few sentences that he never gets around to finishing. Swimming in circles, aka the merman equivalent of pacing, the boy clearly has something to say.

"Hey, Georgie?" Clay asks gently. "You okay?"

"...y-yeah! I'm good"

"Are you sure? Is something on your mind?"

"Mmhmmmm. Just thinking"

Dream waits patiently for him to continue, knowing that he'd be prompted to keep going by the silence.

"Can I - uhhh. Can I suck your dick?" the merman says abruptly.

Clay just stares at him, astonished. He had not been expecting something like this, and he is especially surprised by the directness. "..what?"

"Well..." George says more timidly, "I want to practice. I know that I'm not very good at it, but I want to be." He turns to Clay, eyes gazing innocently up at him through dark, thick lashes and swimming closer to rest between his legs. "Will you teach me?"

And in spite of the cutesy, oblivious facade that George has been putting on, he knows exactly what he's doing. He looks at Clay with pleading eyes and a bashful countenance, reaching a small hand out shyly to touch Clay's bicep. He CLEARLY knows what he's doing when he opens up those pretty lips to say a timid, "please?"

How could Clay say no to that? He guides George's hand down from his arm and down to his lap, watching as the merman fumbles with the tie of his swim trunks.

Pulling out his semi-hard dick and wrapping tentative fingers around its base, George leans down and presses a soft kiss against the tip. Sucking and licking the head, he looks up at Clay for approval.

"You're doing great, baby. Keep going."

Clay watches as the boy trails his tongue up his cock in a slow, vertical movement, before twirling around the tip. With one final glance up at him, he parts those plump lips and takes Dream into his mouth. Dream shudders at the pleasant warmth now engulfing him. It takes every bit of restraint that Clay possesses to not immediately thrust into his throat. As hot as it would be, Dream doesn't think George is ready to choke on his dick. Not yet at least.

So Clay waits patiently as George adjusts to the feeling of having half of his dick in his mouth.

"Keep bobbing your head like t-that, but try sucking a little bit more. Try to uh pay some attention to the underside of the um.. of the tip. I'm extra sensitive there," Clay says, trying to stay coherent for George's sake.

George pulls off for a second. "How do I uh... do more?"

And oh. Clay's head is immediately filled with images of George taking in his whole length, of George's nose flush against him, of George tearing up and gagging when he hits the back of his throat. He stifles a groan at the thought. Shaking his head, he clears his foggy brain just the necessary amount to give the merman decent enough advice.