Chapter 47

Kakashi had just woken one day before, and was waiting to be discharged by Lady Tsunade, as she had tended to his injuries. 

If it was someone else, he would have sneaked out, but this is Tsunade we are talking about. He knew if he did, he would be sent flying all the way to Suna, and then there would be nothing left to be healed.

"Kakashi nii," yelled Naruto as he burst into the room and jumped on him.

"We are in a hospital, baka!" said Kakashi.

"You woke up," said Naruto happily.

"No, I am still knocked out. You are talking to my ghost," said Kakashi with an eye smile.

"You and your sarcasm," muttered Naruto, and Kakashi ruffled his hair.

"Anyways, meet Karin Uzumaki, she is my sister," said Naruto.

"Uzumaki?" asked Kakashi.

"Yep. So while you were knocked out, I found out about her, and rescued her with the help of Shikamaru, Tenzo, or now known as Yamato, and a former root Sai," said Naruto.

"Hello," said Kakashi with an eye smile.

"Hello, I am Karin," said Karin nervously.

"I am Kakashi Hatake, Naruto's old jonin sensei, and his father's student," said Kakashi.

'His chakra is so nice,' thought Karin.

"Nice to meet you," said Karin.

"Same," said Kakashi.

"Oye, you are treating us to ramen today," said Naruto.

"Ramen! I am fine with anything," said an excited Choji.

"As long as he is paying, I am coming," said Shikamaru.

"But Naruto, you see, I can't go anywhere unless Tsunade sama discharges me," said Kakashi.

"Then I will just wait here," said Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour had passed, and Now Naruto was standing on the ceiling.

"When does Tsunade baachan gonna come?" asked Naruto. 

At the exact moment, the door opened, and Hinata, along with Tsunade, Sakura, and Ino walked in. As she was the first one to enter, she was face to face with an upside-down Naruto.

For a moment, both Naruto and Hinata stared into each other's eyes. Then both started to turn red.

"N-Naruto kun..." she muttered. She was about to faint when Naruto smashed his lips into hers.

"Hime chan, Kakashi nii is gonna treat us to ramen, wanna come?" asked Naruto.

"Y-y-yes," stuttered Hinata.

"N-Naruto, you can't just invite people without asking me," said Kakashi with wide eyes.

"But I sure can burn your Icha Icha without your permission, don't you think?" asked Naruto in an overly sweet tone.

'HOLY SHIT! He is super manipulative when he needs to be. What a cool brother,' thought Karin happily.

"NO!!!! I will treat you, just don't touch my precious Icha Icha," begged Kakashi as he cried anime tears.

Tsunade was just watching this with an amused expression.

"You know Naruto, you are too young to be kissing in public," said Tsunade.