25

Harry once again ran into Draco on the platform. Oliver helped them put all their trunks onto the train. They climbed into their regular compartment and Oliver left to find his own friends.

Harry was glad to be on the train so early; he dint have to worry about Dobby now. He could actually get to school like a normal student.

"He actually treats you like a brother."

"Yeah; I think he always wanted one. Me being good at Quidditch only helps matters." Harry got his book and his cat out of his bag.

"Advanced Defence and Combat spells." Hermione came to sit opposite Harry. "Harry, That's a NEWT level book."

"It's got an interesting section on Shield spells." Harry petted the sleeping cat as he read through the book.

Hermione and Draco discussed muggle verses wizard music whilst they were waiting. Thanks to Hermione; Draco was currently obsessed with muggle rock music and Hermione was in love with Witch Kaliana Le'Fray thanks to Ginny.

"Hey guys." Ron came in with Ginny. The twins waved but carried on down the train. Harry nodded as the two Weasleys sat down.

"Why are you so late?" Hermione asked.

"Car trouble." Ron explained.

"You have a car?"

"My dad has a car." Ron shrugged as the train began to move.

"What's a car?" Draco asked.

"A muggle mode of travel." Hermione explained to him.

"Hello." Harry looked up to see Luna Lovegood standing in the door way. "Has anyone seen my Umgubular Slashkilter?"

"I'm sorry we haven't; aren't those quite rare?" Harry asked smiling at the young girl.

"Oh no they're just very good at hiding."

"I've never seen one. I've always wanted to."

"If I find her I'll show her to you, Harry."

"Thanks, Luna." Harry smiled.

"Well I must look for her. I'll come back later. Nice Kneazle by the way." Luna skipped away her radishes swinging as she did so.

"You know Luna Lovegood?" Ron asked.

"Not technically; that was the first time we met."

"Huh?"

"Doesn't matter." Harry turned back to his book.

"Strange." Ron shrugged and turned to ask Draco what he and Hermione were talking about. They were about used to Harrys strangeness by now. It made life interesting.

About fifteen minutes later the treat cart came; Draco and Harry split the prices of everyone's sweets.

"Hello again." Luna walked in behind the cart.

"Hi Luna." Harry moved to give the strange girl some space.

"Harry did you know Kneazles can see the Milling Rethoon?" Luna told him stroking the ears of the cat.