Billy Loomis x Male Reader x Stu Macher

💢trigger warning💢 blood, cursing

- this story will have poliamory in it, if you're not into that you can move on, happy reading -

3rd POV

   Y/n had been doing after school theatre classes for about 3 months, they were his only escape from a boring home life, and now as he stood in front of the notice board at school, he felt like crying. After school activities of all kinds had been canceled due to the recent murders in town.

   Y/n's silent breakdown was interupted by a hand smacking angrily into the board next to him, followed by a frustrated growl. E/c eyed met soft hazel ones, and y/n was face to face with notorious duo, Billy Loomis and Stu Macher, best known for their unconventional friendship and erratic behaviors.

   "Bullshit!" Billy screamed to himself, running a hand through his greasy blonde hair. "Am I right? Utter bullshit." He repeated, staring at y/n, a small smirk growing on his thin lips. Y/n couldn't help but stare at he others lips just a bit too long, he'd always been facinated by the duo, maybe a little too much to just want to be friends.

   "Cat got your tongue, handsome?" Stu spoke up, latching his hand onto the back of y/n's loose fitted shirt. The h/c haired boy jumped a bit at the sudden heat of Stu's hand on his back, after a moment it was comforting though.

   "So just because some idiots went and got themselves killed we have to stop having fun? What kind of ass backwards logic is that!" Billy stated, loud enough for the small crowd to all turn and look at him, a few agreed but most found the actions of the school to be reasonable.

   Y/n was lost in his thoughts again, staring at the sad sheet of paper cancelling his theatre lessons before he realized that Stu had taken y/n's hand in his and all 3 boys were now walking together. Y/n was a bit confused but this wasn't unusual behavior for the pair, so he kind of just accepted his fate and went along.

   "So, um.... Where are we going?" Y/n asked, looking at his fingers, tangled with the taller boys. Stu ran his thumb over y/n's knuckles, causing the smaller boy to blush a bit, but Stu had always been like that, so he didn't think much of the gesture.

   "Not sure yet, just wanted to hang out I guess." Stu spoke up, earning an eyeroll from Billy. The greasier boy stopped in his tracks and turned to face the two others, stretching his arms out.

   "We're gonna have some fun! Since we can't do after school shit anymore, why don't we fuck shit up and make our own fun!" Billy cheered, earning an excited smile from Stu, who looked to y/n to see if he was just as excited.

   Y/n shrugged and smiled at the boys, deciding that whatever the boys had in store couldn't be that bad, they were popular for a reason after all.

   The trio ended up walking right off campus together and past y/n's bus, for a moment he thought about getting on and just going home, but his parents really wouldn't mind if he stayed out a bit later, especially if it meant he was socializing. Y/n's parents were always worried about how much the h/c haired boy stayed in his room, reading instead of making friends, but that never really bothered the boy. Now y/n was off on an adventure, and he felt like the protagonist of a book because of it.

   The boys ended up taking y/n to Stu's house, where he promptly explained that his parents were out of town for the week, leaving the whole house to the teen. He excitedly rushed around, eager to show off all his possessions to his new h/c haired friend.

  "Hey, wanna help us with something real quick?" Billy leaned against the wall next to y/n, so close the e/c eyed boy could feel the heat coming off his body. Stu took notice of how close Billy was to the smaller boy and decided to join, pressing his chest right against y/n's shoulder.