Bussiness Deals

The next day, It was our swimming period. Everyone quickly changed. I stepped out of the room and saw all the girls yelling at the perverts. The thing that happened was that one of them hid and prepared himself to take photos of the girls. When the girls learnt about this,they were furious.
So they caught them red handed."How did the girls find out?"You ask.Well,The boys shouldn't have told me their idea.

Kushida came over to me and asked.

"Hi Manato-kun."

"Hello Kushida.Please no need for honorifics. "

"Oh ok! Wow! It's weird see you without your gloves."

I always wore gloves, even in class. I mostly wore them because I felt comfortable. I also were them because if I have to do something in a emergency, then I won't have to worry about leaving any finger prints behind. I don't know how that will come useful inside a high school. But better safe than sorry I guess.

"I don't really need to wear them while swimming,so I took them off. I just wore them because they felt comfortable."

"Oh! I see."

Weird. It feels like she was trying to get something out of me. Something related to my gloves.

The teacher came in and made us compete with one another.

We were made to swim. The person that came first would be awarded 5,000 private points. Although those could be useful. I could just join a club in the future and get points.I decided to get the time 25 seconds.

After all that was over I noticed that the black haired girl sitting next to Ayanokouji got up and walked way after talking to Kushida. I noticed Kushida calling her "Horikita".

So that's the girl's name. Is she and the student council president related?

After our swimming lesson was over we went back to our class.

During the break, I noticed Horikita calling out to Ayanokouji for lunch. Odd she wouldn't do that without any reason. I chose to ignore it since she won't tell me even if I tried to ask.

I went to the cafeteria and spotted multiple targets.
Now I put my plan into action. After getting my food. I walked up to one of my seniors and sat next to him.

"Hello senpai."

"Who are you?"

"I am Manato Namara of class 1-D. You are of Class D aswell right?"

"Yes I am in Class 3D.How do you know?"

"It's easy to tell since you have chosen the free menu. It's not very good is it?"

"What do you want?"

"I want to make a deal with you senpai. I will let you borrow 20,000 points."

"In exchange for what?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yes absolutely nothing."

"Why do it then. Are you a fool? Do you know how valuable points are?"

"Yes I do. What I want is to make friendly relationships with my senpais. Since in this school I might need help of those older than me."

"Then why not ask other students from other classes?"

"They already have points so I can't make friendly relationships with them using points. I have other methods though."

"I see.So that is all?"

"Of course. But it's not like I am giving you the points."

I pulled out a contract.

"Here is a contract. I will give you 20,000 points which you will return to me by the end of the second semester. I will remind you a week before the contract is due. Also if you betray me senpai and don't give me my points back then as the contract states you will drop out of school."

"That's all? Alright deal."

"Nice doing business with you senpai."

With that I picked up my tray and walked away.

Idoit. He didn't even read the whole contract. It states that he will also have to give me 50% interest compounded monthly.

I made 3 more contracts. Now I have made a total of 4 contracts. All from 3rd year class D.

Although I did meet some smart once who read and turned down my contract. But fortunately I was able to get 4 people.

Now with all my purchases and me giving away 80,000 points. I have left.,A total of 1,563 points.

The contract expires in 7 months. Meaning at the end of 7 months each one of them will have to give me 341,719 points which in total is 1,366,876 points.

I wonder what is the highest number of points collected by a student over the history of this school?

After finishing my food, I started to walk towards my class. I then bumped into teacher with brown hair.

"Sorry sensei."

"It's alright. What's your name?"

She is a little too friendly with me.

"Manato Namara from class 1D."

"Oh you are Sae-chan's student. I am Hoshinomiya chie the teacher of class 1B."

Class B huh?

"Well you better get to class now okie?"

She is too friendly. At this point I feel like she is hitting on me. But it will be the perfect opportunity to ask her.

"Yes I will. By the way sensei, what is the highest amount of points a student is able to collect over the course of this school's history."

"Oh! Well that will be 12M points. But he mostly did it through illegal means,so he was expelled."

"Hmm. I see. Sensei how many points was he aiming for?"

"It was 20M."

"Is that number of points important?"

"You don't know? Oh well you are Sae-can's student, so it's obvious she won't tell you. Yes by having 20M points,you can avoid expulsion or even get yourself to switch classes. It's basically a one way ticket to class A.Why do you ask?"

"I just curious."

Saying that I walked off.

So 20M huh?

If I am going to go back to the BlackRoom after this,I must make sure too accomplish something here. I don't want to come here and just waste my time.

20M points.Challenge accepted. I will make more than that.

By the time those 4 contracts expire, if I make a total of atleast 2,500,000 through my other strategies, then combining that with 1,366,876 points that I will receive. I will have a total of 3,866,876 by the end of  7 months from now. Then I will divide that into 38 parts. Each part having 100,000 points. Then I will make 38 contracts with 50% interest compounded monthly for the remaining 4 months. Thus by the end of the year I will receive 19,237,500 points. Adding that to the private points we will receive from class points then I will have 20M for sure. But first I need to make the class points high enough. I guess I will take these exams seriously. I will also have to teach and help my classmates study so they can get more points for me.

Soon I will have to put my other strategies to work.