Chapter 39

A few days have passed ever since Kokushibo, Daki and Gyuutarou has joined you. The kakushis informed you that your estate is already finished. You carried the box where Douma and Rui are in as the kakushis guided you. "Come and visit us again, (Y/N)-san!" Kanae exclaimed as she waved you goodbye, Shinobu was beside her as she too did the same.

Your jaw dropped when you saw your estate. It was huge like the Butterfly Estate. "Welcome to your Estate, (L/N)-sama!" the kakushi exclaimed. "Seriously?! It's so huge! Are you sure this is mine?!" you asked in shock as the kakushi nodded.

You went inside the estate and checked each room. There was a kitchen, a training room, a yard, bedrooms etc. "Weeeeeeee!!" You heard Rui yelled out as he slid across the floor, waving at you while he passes by. "Wah! This is amazing!" Douma exclaimed as he joined Rui in sliding across the floors. You smiled at their playful antics as you placed the box inside your room.

------------

You, Douma and Rui kept on training hard and the three of you managed to break the small gourds you received from Kanae. There's only one gourd left: the giant one.

Kokushibo visits you often, he helps you train Total Concentration Constant. It was very painful. He kept punching your gut whenever you stopped or did it wrong while muttering out apologies. But he makes up for it by giving you some pointers. Rui and Douma didn't liked it though, they kept pulling you away from Kokushibo while Kokushibo pulled you towards him.

One night, you asked him to wake you up whenever you stopped doing Total Concentration Breathing in your sleep. Kokushibo sat beside your sleeping form, reading a book he found in your estate. He would occasionally check up on you if you stopped the technique. You were in a deep sleep that you suddenly stopped doing the technique.

Kokushibo noticed this and shook you awake but it didn't work. He then remembered what Yoriichi did to him back then when he practiced Total Concentration Constant. He raised his hand up and swung it down to your stomach, karate chopping it. You woke up with a pained gasp as you held your stomach in pain.

"W-why did y-you do that for?" you muttered out. "I was trying to wake you up because you stopped doing the technique. Sorry." Kokushibo replied as he handed you a glass of water.

-----------

You haven't seen Daki or Gyuutarou ever since you met them. Kokushibo told you they were given a mission, that made you somehow worried but he reassured you that they will be fine. You sent a letter to Oyakata-sama about Kokushibo, Daki and Gyuutarou joining your side to defeat Kibutsuji, you were now just waiting for a reply.

"Keep doing Total Concentration Breathing, (Y/N)." Kokushibo said as he blocked your attack and pushed you away. "I am!" you replied as you swung your wooden blade towards Kokushibo. Kokushibo blocked your attack again as you tried to push him away. Kokushibo grabbed your wrist and flung you over him, making you land on the ground with a heavy thud. You looked up from your position to see Kokushibo pointing his wooden sword at you.

"You're making progress. Good job, keep it up." Kokushibo said as you saw the faint smile he gave you, making you smile as well. "(Y/N)-chan! You were amazing!" Douma praised as he and Rui went towards you with a sparkly aura surrounding them. "(Y/N)-neesan! A towel!" Rui exclaimed. He held out a towel towards you to which you thanked him as you sat up and wiped the sweat off your body.

"You've improved since last time. Your lungs got stronger now. I'm sure you'll be able to break the gourd. I don't know about these two though." Kokushibo said as he pointed at Douma and Rui. "Hey! We're also training ourselves harder every day! We even broke a gourd!" Douma replied. "Yeah! We broke a gourd!" Rui added.