Twenty

Flashback: The time Alaska decided to meddle (for no reason at all)

Louis' POV:

Today is Saturday. Do you have any idea what that means? One, it's Saturday. Obviously. Two, I have nothing to do today other than waste my time. Like, really! I don't even have any stupid research to do. Honestly, this is the best feeling in the world. Wait a minute. No, it isn't. The best feeling is definitely waking up next to Harry. And the next best feelings in the world are a long list of things that involve Harry. Nobody wants to listen to that, though.

So, let's just say that having no homework to do and getting a free weekend instead is the second best feeling in the world. I'm genuinely so excited about this weekend. This is the first free weekend I've had in a while, and I intend to utilise it the best I can. I finished having breakfast with my flatmates a couple of hours ago, and now I'm not sure what I want to do. Everybody had gone back into their respective rooms. That's a thing with us, apparently. 

Even though we live together, for majority of the time we tend to stay in our own rooms. Or at least on our own floors. Sometimes one of us goes over to somebody else's room to hang out for a while. That's rare, though. All of us usually hang out with the others in the living room, or in the kitchen.

I figured that's what we'll be doing today as well. Alaska made it sort of a tradition to have at least one meal together with all six of us present there. Or maybe it's more like a rule, really. It's not forced or anything, but everyone just knows. 

Anyway, I have two whole days to do as I please, and I really don't want to waste a single second. I want to do something fun. Hence, I went up to Harry's room quietly. He was sitting on his bed, his laptop open in front of him, and a notebook in his lap which he was writing in. He looked up when he saw me enter his room, "Oh. Hi, Lou."

I made myself comfortable next to him, "Hello. What are you doing?"

He sighed, "Just watching some videos for my Psychology class."

I groaned, "Ew, gross. You're such a nerd, honestly. Weekends are supposed to be fun, you know."

He rolled his eyes as he slipped an arm around me, "I do know that actually. Too bad I can't afford a fun weekend, isn't it?"

I complained, trying to sound as convincing as possible, "Oh, come on, Harry! You can do this later."

He shrugged, "I suppose I could. But then what will I do right now?"

I hit his thigh, "I don't know, dumbass. Maybe you could, I don't know, do something with me."

He pretended to consider that for a few seconds before speaking again, "No, thanks. I'd rather study this lame psychology topic rather than spend time with you."

I huffed, hitting him again, "Fuck off. I hate you."

He murmured before going back to his laptop, "Hate you too."

I hit him again, "Harry! That's so rude of you."

He rolled his eyes, "You literally said it first."

I frowned, "I didn't mean it though."

Harry sighed, "I didn't either, and you know that. God, Lewis, you're so annoying."

I kissed his shoulder, "You love me."

He brushed his fingers against mine, probably not on purpose, "Obviously. Hey Lou? How about you go back to your room and I'll meet you there in a bit after I finish this video? You're distracting."

I laughed, "Alright. Better make it fast, Styles." Then I proceeded to exit his room and go back to mine. The timing was genuinely so perfect, because ten seconds later, Alaska walked into my room.