Chapter 18. Im Good Luck

The group squatted for a long time, occasionally flying down a few small sparrows, and then quickly flew away.

    And Ye Xiaohu, who had just scattered the rice, was hiding behind the tree. Seeing the situation outside, he knew that it would be difficult to hit Little Sparrow again.

    Seeing everyone sighed and said, "It seems that there is nothing to gain today. Fortunately, we took out the bird eggs before, so we can eat them separately."

    Ye Xiaohu greeted everyone to help pick up the millet. After all, these rice grains are scattered in one place. , Also easy to pick up.

    Ye Jiaojiao suddenly pulled Ye Dahai's arm, and Ye Dahai looked back at her. "What's wrong?"

    "Wait a second."

    "What's wrong, sister Jiaojiao?" Ye Xiaohu's boys also looked over at this moment.

    "I don't know, wait, maybe there will be unexpected gains."

    "Listen to my sister." Ye Dahai stopped everyone who wanted to continue asking.

    When Ye Dahai spoke, the surrounding boys all looked at Ye Jiaojiao, and stopped moving around, following her gaze and staring at the millet not far away.

    This is, what are you waiting for?

    Ye Xiaohu and Shen Yiming didn't understand either. They only felt that the rice would be eaten up any longer. This was a precious thing.

    With the five brothers of the Ye family and Ye Dayang, Ye Xiaoyang is exactly what his sister says.

    The rice that I took out only caught a small sparrow, which is much less than before. Although it used to be difficult to fight, but at any rate, it could catch seven or eight to ten. Everyone can get a bird’s leg. Now there is only this one and I don't know what to do.

    Ye Xiaohu sighed, and just wanted to persuade Ye Jiaojiao to leave, but Shen Yiming next to him made a'hush' gesture.

    Ye Xiaohu "..."

    Ye Jiaojiao didn't know why everyone was waiting here, she always felt that there would be gains, as long as she waited patiently and waited.

    But those boys didn't have this patience. They listened to Ye Dahai's words first, and didn't move for a while. After a while, the boys began to be unable to sit still.

    "Sister Jiaojiao..." Before Shen Yiming finished speaking, he saw Ye Dajiang pointing not far away.

    "Look at it..."

    Everyone looked up, isn't it? A few quails flew up from nowhere and were pecking at the rice on the ground.

    The boys present were about to take a slingshot to hit the birds. Ye Dahai raised his hand and stopped, "Wait."

    "Wait for the quail and run away!" Ye Xiaohu eagerly retorted, "Now the wild birds will fly after two bites. Go, the food will be ruined by them!"

    Ye Xiaohu said so, watching Ye Dahai and his brothers still look indifferent, he was too anxious, but he couldn't help listening to the brothers, so he could only stand in place and stare at them tightly. side.