chapter 4

Start

Next day sun light fall on sid face and he woke up from couch ,
And look at Sana who sleep with a cute pout.
He enter in bathroom for shower,
Sana wake after sometimes look hear ad there yesterday incident flash in her mind.

Ragu came and saw her sad face feel sad for her,so he try to cheer her up.

Ragu-are yarr ye kya sadeli sakl banai h aise lg rela h kisi ki tervi h bidu.
Sana-laugh,and said what type of language is this hahaha.
Sid came after shower and stunn to see her laugh.
Sid POV
Kya ladki h be kal kya kya ho gaya now she is behaving like nothing happen to her.

Ragu -apun ki language mast h na bilkul munna bhai ke sirkit jaise and wear his colorful goggle.

Sana laugh like a small baby who forget everything.

Sid leaving both cartoon in room who are busy in there own world came in kitchen ,

He cook breakfast for all and get a call ,
Sharma-panicking said sidharth mera gold consignment mere dusman ke hath lg gaya h .
Sid -hmm very calmly
Sharma-bring my consignment to me sid I can give any amount u want.
Sid-OK
Sharma-don't take it easy consignment in hand of vikrant and he is very dangerous.
That it ,
Sid roared like a lion said,no one can stand in front of me sharma even vikrant and greet his teeth.
From tomorrow morning your consignment in your place.
And cut the call.

Sana freshen up and came out in this

Sid in dinning table with ragu ,Sid saw her,Sid POV She is so cute and hot at the same time she don't need makeup she is shine like star her fragrance make me crazy

Sid saw her,
Sid POV
She is so cute and hot at the same time she don't need makeup she is shine like star her fragrance make me crazy .sid to himself just shut up .

Sana came near him and give a big smile.
Sid made a poker face,
Sana in mind kadus.
Ragu-kya bat h bilkul doll jaisi lg rali h
come seat and have breakfast .
Sana seat with them .
And see only poha and tea.
Sana-I don't like this give me something else.
Sid being irritate
Ye tumhare bap ka mahl ni h jo nakhre dhika rahi ho .
Eat it or get out with angry face.
Sana get tear in her eye and she go to room and closed the room with tad sound.
Sid through his food ragu got scare ,
Sid -what the hell Yarr I didn't get her she don't want to go her home back and giveing her attitude to me ,
The sidharth shukla to whom whole Mumbai get fear and she dam to close the door on my face.
Ragu -wo bhai vo bimar h isliye may be,but he gulped down his voice looking sid red eye and start eating fastly .

Sid calm his nerves
Said to ragu ,
Call all the gang (boys )about consignment work tell them to be ready I am coming .
Ragu-ji bhai and run in hurray.

Sid lit his cigarette and stand in balcony but Sana crying face come again and again in his mind .

Sid stand near door and find it close
He huff is she mad ,
He knock it but fine no response
He pic a pin and open it.(he is a gunda to isme to phd Ki hogi) peek inside the room ignoring Sana he take his clothes and go for change .
Sana sitting with putting whole air in her mouth in anger because he ignore her .
Sid came near mirror and take his gun and put it in his back
Sana gulp her Saliva looking gun sid saw that in reflection ,
Sid goes and Sana take relif,
But next moment her eye widen
Sid came with a bowl ,and put her medicine in her hand ,
Sid -eat it
Sana-No I don't like before she complete sid put his gun on her head
Sid-now eat,
Sana eat whole phoha and looking at medicine,
Sid-fast
Sana-making face eat medicine and look at him like angry kitten .
Sid-good girl now sleep don't dare to do any stunt put his gun and going to leave .
Sana-can I have some chocolate please with puppy face .
Sid didn't say anything and leave .
Sana -huh kadus I don't even know his name every time look like angry young man.

Sid reached there adda ,
Tell them plan about how we get consignment back from vikrant
His one goon said Bhai vikrant se dusmani is very dangerous but his leg shiver after looking red eye of sid.

Sid-Stop using your brain and concentrate on plan.
Ragu -bhai apun bhi chalega ab to apun bada ho gaya h why don't u take me with u.

Sid shut up ragu go back and he don't know how to say ,aur wo ..wo.. I mean wo..
Ragu-bolo na bhai
Sid -wo take some chocolate for your new friend and were his black google and leave .
Ragu in shock Look at up god bhai got some locha in his head.

Sana hear ragu voice and came out running find a lot of chocolate in his hand she got excited in happiness and jump around.
Ragu smile and give her chocolate both play a lot of games together and enjoy their day .
Sana -what is name of that kadus
Ragu-sidharth shukla
Sana -ok
Ragu also tell Sana do not Tigger sid anger so he never scold her.
Sana get it and said OK.

Sid fight with goons and take the consignment back .
Sid gave it to sharma
Sharma -I know sid only u can do this work .he farward four girls towards him and said go and enjoy .
Girls trace her finger on his biceps .
Sid stop them and said to sharma enjoy yourself and make my gang comfortable give them money and were his goggle back and leave in his car .

....
Let see next