61 • Storm

another go era pic? of course 😌

• Chapter 61 

Jeno pulled at Jaemin's arm. The younger of the two pouted as he slowly got dragged away from the table. 

"This is torture," he muttered tiredly. 

"You are the one that registered for this course knowing it lasts the whole day," Renjun pointed out, showing no mercy for the younger. 

However, he was right and so the boy agreed. He sighed deeply. "It felt like a good idea at the time," he explained. 

Renjun nodded. "And we live with our choices, kid." 

Jaemin squinted his eyes shut and let out a short, breathy, "I hate everything."

"Same," Renjun mumbled without even looking up. Haechan smirked in amusement, Jisung looked up to check on Jaemin. 

"We'll wait here for you," he reminded both of them which left the younger of the two smiling brightly. 

He put a hand above his heart. "As expected from my Jisungie~" he said in a sickeningly sweet voice. 

And Jisung scrunched his nose. "K." 

Not particularly surprised by the half-hearted reply, Jeno and Jaemin eventually turned around and left the other three alone, who sat at a table outside the corridor that led into the building and to their classroom. 

During the meeting, they had discussed that it wouldn't be unlikely for either Young-hee or Hyun-joo to try and get the two most vulnerable members of Jisung's friend group. So, in order to keep them safe, they organized to have at least one of the other 21 boys looking after them at any time. 

Originally, they had planned to spend the day together. However, since Jeno and Jaemin had a class today, Renjun, Haechan and Jisung decided to wait for and babysit them instead. They didn't just want to let their friends wander around the campus all alone. 

"They must be exhausted but training all day still seems more exciting than sitting here and doing nothing," Haechan said, referring to Chenle and Cho-a. 

Renjun and Jisung agreed wordlessly, with the youngest of them looking at his phone restlessly, checking the time. 

"If you want to see her, just go," Renjun told him. 

But Jisung quickly shook his head, put his phone down, screen facing the table. 
"I told Jaemin I'd wait for him." 

"He won't be back for another hour," the oldest noted but he merely got a shrug in return. "Okay but don't whine about it later." 

"Why would I?" Jisung said utterly confident, accompanying his words with an amused huff. 

"Because you spend a lot of time with her but the one who spends the most time with her is Chenle," he explained. "And I bet you don't like that." 

Haechan hummed quickly, agreeing with him. He sat up straight, looked strictly at the youngest. He motioned up and down his body. 

"There's a lot of room for jealousy in a tree like you," Haechan pointed out. 

"I'm not that tall," Jisung argued. 

"That wasn't the point anyway." He tilted his head to the side, raised a brow. "Weren't you even jealous of Renjun before?" 

At which Jisung quickly put his hands before his chest defensively. 
"That was before I knew that--" he began, then paused. "Wait. She told you?"