Chapter-17

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The next morning Taehyung wakes up it was 9 am. He remembers that he has a meeting with Jungkook today. He knows that he will fucking blush in front of him after that hand kiss. He will try his best not to make a fool out of himself.

He quickly jumped out from the bed and sprints toward the bathroom. He took a warm bath and quickly got dressed. He is going to mansion first so he will have the breakfast there. He took the car keys and walk outside after locking the door.

He got into his purple Lamborghini and drove towards the Kim Mansion while blasting some disco music in the car

------------------ 

When Taehyung entered Jin was shouting at Namjoon in the kitchen. They will never change.

"KIM NAMJOON WHO TOLD YOU GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM? HUH! I WILL CUT YOUR BALLS AND FLUSH THEM IN THE TOILET!" Taehyung couldn't control his laughter anymore. He begun laughing loudly throwing his head back. He saw Lisa and Jimin coming towards him.

"What's wrong with Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked. Lisa shrugged and walked towards dining table. He looks toward Jimin.

"Jin hyung told him to not get out of his room but he went to kitchen because his pet crab was missing." Jimin said as Taehyung shakes his head. "He and his crabs! Oh my god!" Taehyung says and sighed.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked Jimin who nodded smiling widely.

"Good morning sunshines!" Hoseok greets them, coming from upstairs. They were sitting in the living room.

"You are the sunshine here, hyung!" Jimin said as Hoseok chuckles and sat beside Taehyung after giving him a side hug.

"What did you think about Lee Dongwook, Tae?" Hoseok asks. Taehyung smirks, "We will discuss it at meeting with 'EAGLES' today." Hoseok and Jimin  nodded.

"Breakfast's ready!" Jin shouted from the kitchen. They walked towards the dining table. Taehyung hugged Jin and Namjoon and pecked their cheeks in greeting.

"Pancakes! Thank you hyung! You make the best pancakes ever!" Taehyung said and Jin chuckled.

 "Hyung, how are you feeling now?" Taehyung asks Namjoon who smiles at him and says, "Much better."

They had their breakfast and rubbed their bellies with satisfaction.

Lisa laid back in her chair and closed her eyes, "I think I ate a bit too much."

Taehyung got up and rolled his sleeves, saying, "No problem, I can pick you."

After saying that, he actually picked up Lisa in his arms. 

Jin picked up the plates and pecked both of their cheeks saying, "Okay, take care."

Lisa smiled and waved at him, lying comfortably in Taehyung's arms.