30

Harry was sword duelling with Fred in the room of requirement. People were sitting or standing around them to watch. Hermione, Oliver and Joan Tillen (Hufflepuff Head girl) were standing watch. To make sure the boys didn't get hurt too badly.

"Harry. Harry." Luna skipped into the room with Genevieve Quinnin and blond Hufflepuff girl. She was being held by Lunas friend actually being dragged into the room. Cedric was coming behind them protesting.

"Luna?" He turned. "Oww Fred." Harry held the cut on his arm.

"You shouldn't have gotten distracted." He defended himself. "Episkey." Fred cast at his friend.

"Thanks." Harry rubbed the healed cut. He placed the sword back onto the stand. "What is it Luna?"

"This is the girl." Harry turned to the girl the first years had dragged in. She looked a little drivelled; pail with a red face. She only had slight dark shadows under her eyes.

"Your diary writes back?" Harry asked her as he moved closer.

"I- bu- how- its…."

"Does it write back?" She stayed silent. "His name is Tom Riddle. What's yours?"

"Fray." It was Cedric who answered.

"Fray you haven't done anything wrong. No one here will penalise you for what Tom has done. I just need that diary."

"Why?" The girl was clutching her robe; the diary obviously in there.

"Lord Voldemort." Many people flinched at the name. "His name is Tom Marvelo Riddle. The last heir of Salazar Slytherin. He is using that diary to control a monster; it is petrifying students."

"Hiiiim."

"Yes." Harry nodded. "He's wants to kill them. And if that diary is not destroyed someone will eventually die."

She began to cry as she handed the diary over to Harry.

"Thank you Fray. Thank you so much."

"I didn't mean to."

"I know- I really do understand. It's not your fault; I promise." Harry ran his hands over the cover of the book. "Would someone watch her?"

"I'll stay Harry."

"Thank you Luna." Harry smiled at the girl as he pulled a sword and a shield from the wall.

"Harry what the hell do you think you are doing?!" Oliver glared at him.

"I have to kill that monster."

"The monster; You're a child Harry!"

"I'm the only one who can do it."

"Oh please; Harry your no…"

"Oliver you can come but I need to be the one to do this." Oliver looked confused as Harry thrust a sword into his new brother's hands.

"What?"

It took meagre minuets for Harry to drag three Weasleys, a Granger and Oliver Wood down into the girl's bathroom. They were quick and secrete; hiding the swords from teachers in the passages that ran through the school.

Mr Prong of the Maunders Map led him through the tunnels. Mr Moony corrected to the safest ones. Harry couldn't help but smile at that.

"Harry what are we doing in this…" Oliver began looking around the girls bathroom.

"This." Harry held up the book. "There are only a few things that can destroy it. One of them is in Slytherins chamber."

Harry ignored the sounds of protest and hissed at the sink. It opened and showed the way into the chamber. He could only hope this would work.