28'

28' The Big Uneasy

꧁꧂

Wanda and Hayley walked out onto the porch, Jackson and Oliver stopped talking, Wanda raised a brow and Hayley spoke "What is this? High School?"

"Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?" Oliver snapped at her, Wanda had enough with his attitude, she sent her energy towards him and started to slightly crush his bones, "Why don't you answer the question." she said.

"This is my pack. That makes it my business." Hayley said standing next to Wanda as she crushed his bones, "No need to get all riled up. It's not good for you, Hayley." Jackson said.

"I have tried to play nice. The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings, Wanda here can crush your bones like a can and if you don't want that to happen, I suggest you tell me what is going on." Hayley said.

"You two can go to hell." Oliver groaned, Wanda snapped his arm making the wolf yell, "Knock it off. There's no reason to keep it from her." Jackson said, worried about what Wanda would do if he kept talking.

"I can think of a reason. Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf." Oliver said, "Don't make me break your other arm." Wanda threatened, "Hayley, your one of us. You deserve to know." Jackson finally said.

"What about witch bitch here, she's not a wolf and last I checked she was getting an Original comfy in her bed." Oliver said glaring at Wanda.

"If you accept me you accept her, Wanda stays with me." Hayley defended her friend. "It's fine, Oliver." Jackson said nodding.

Wanda threw him against the tree while releasing him, "We made an alliance that's gonna change everything for the wolves." Jackson said, "An alliance with who?" Hayley asked.

"Klaus" he answered, "Of course," Wanda muttered.

"Tell me everything." Hayley demanded.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Hayley and Wanda went to the Festival Elijah was hosting, they walked in as a red head witch came out, "Strange. I thought you'd be in the company of your colorful friends." Elijah said, and Kol who was next to him, he smiled as he spotted his soulmate and immediately went to her side.

"Oh. You asked for a representative for the werewolves, so take me or leave me." Hayley said, Elijah smiled and offered his arm which she took and they walked inside.

Kol slipped his arm around her waist, "Clingy much?" Wanda laughed, "Well that's what happens when you stay out in the swamps with dogs." Kol complained.

"I have to help Hayley, that's mainly the reason I'm there, plus I don't trust all the wolves." Wanda said, Kol nodded. "Well, we can think later as I finally have you in my arms, so inside we go." he said leading her inside.

Wanda watches as Davina gets no gifts, she watches the witch next to her Monique smile smugly. "Kol I'll be right back." she says as she watches Davina run off.

Wanda sees the young witch talk with Joshua, "Hey" she said, Davina turned around "What do you want?" the girl said upset. "I wanted to give you something." Wanda said handing the girl a small box. Davina looked at it, "Why?" she asked looking up. "Let's just say I know wat it feels like to be secluded." Wanda said giving her a smile.

Davina smiled and took the box, she opened it and there was necklace with silver pendant star. Davina looked at Wanda and smiled "Thank you!" the girl beamed, Wanda laughed "I much rather see you with it then the other witch." Wanda told her.

Davina laughed a little, happy she had gotten a present, "Bye Davina" Wanda said then walked back out to where Kol was standing. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him "That was nice" he said having seen and heard what she did.

"The other witch was being a snobby brat, plus I feel for Davina." Wanda said wrapping her arms around his neck. "You're too good for me." Kol smiled, "We balance each other out, plus I'm not the nicest when angry." Wanda nervously chuckled.

"I can imagine, but let's be honest. You're very hot when angered." Kol grinned, Wanda shook her head at him. Kol smiled and leaned down placing a kiss on her lips, Wanda happily leaned into it.

Suddenly drummers were heard, Wanda and Kol pulled apart with confused faces, they went to where the noise was coming from and there was Elijah, Hayley, and Klaus already watching.

"We have a message for all of you from Marcel Gerard." the lead drummer said then they all slit open their wrists bleeding everywhere. Wanda gasped as all the vampires where getting angsty, "Control yourselves. This is a vulgar trick. We do not violate our agreement." Elijah shouted, but the lights went out and the vampires were attacking.

"Elijah! Get Hayley out of here!" Wanda shouted, he nodded and sped away with her. Wanda saw a vampire feeding on a little girl, she summoned her magic creating a ball of energy and launched it to the vampire making his neck snap.

There were too many vamps attacking though, "Wanda!" Kol shouted appearing in front of her. "What?" she said breathless trying to stop the vampires, "Go help Hayley you'll only hurt yourself out here me and my brother will handle it." Kol told her.

"What? No I-" Wanda argued but Kol cut her off "I know you are very capable Wanda but I'm gonna round these vampires up and if your here I won't be able to do it without wondering if you okay, so please." Kol told her.

Wanda sighed and nodded, "I love you" he said as he placed a kiss into her hair, "I love you too" she replied, Kol smiled before disappearing. Wanda flew away making her way back to the Bayou.

Wanda arrived as she saw Hayley pacing around the fire as Jackson watched her, "I've learned my lesson. At first I was against your plan. I thought that we should just live with Elijah's treaty, but after that party, those innocent people. There will never be a peace. The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots." Hayley said.

"It's survival of the fittest. We need to protect ourselves. And we we need to protect each other." Jackson said.

"We need to use Klaus' help while he's still willing to give it. But, Jackson, from now on, you have to tell me everything. And no matter what, we do not trust Klaus." Hayley said.

"This won't end well." Wanda muttered as she made her way back into the house.

She went to sleep but always thought of the name that popped into her nightmares.

Who was Thanos?

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿