13

hyung what happened?why did you told me to come to our apartment?is jimin and taehyung okay?".jungkook said panting heavily,he ran all the way here from the hospital.

"calm down jungkook,just go inside and you will see".hoseok scoff and Jungkook quickly rushed inside

he can heard jimin screamed which made him to panicked.

"you are playing dumb right,you bastard"jimin screamed at taehyung.

"what,playing dumb?and why do you called me bastard are you crazy"tae yelled eyes glaring at jimin.

"What the hell are you two doing" their eyes snapped toward the entrance.

jungkook was standing there panting heavily,hair messing with a sweat trickling down his face.

"jungkook are you alright"taehyung said worriedly taking the view of jungkook.

"glad you are here jungkook,taehyung cheated on us"jimin spat out bitterly.

(Two hour ago)

"what did i ever do wrong".jimin sniffles,after jungkook left him at the rooftop he decided to walk back himself,he was used and hurt.

then he suddenly heard some moan from distance.

He run down the hallway and found where the sound is coming from but he freeze eyes widened,he watched in disbelief as he sees his husbands taehyung makings out in the hallway with rose.

He shout catching both of their attention.

"what is happening here"jimin screamed with tears threatening to fall.

first jungkook and now it's tae.

"it's what you see"rose smirk,hair messed up with a new hickey on her neck.

"Let go oppa"she said and cling to tae like a koala while smirking at jimin

jimin pained look darted from rose to taehyung.

"T.a.e wh.y d.id y.ou"

"Fuck off jimin"he cut jimin off and dragged rose with him

jimin wanted to cry in frustration so bad.

why did it have to been him.

what did he do that is so wrong to deserve this.

End of the flashback.

"cheating you do know that i can do whatever i wanted right"taehyung yelled.

"no,you can't we are married tae"

"you mean fake marriage"taehyung scoffed while jimin glared at him.

"i won't let you get away with this tae"

"so you mean i rushed here because of this"jungkook yelled over them, feeling his body vibrate in anger.

he can't believe he leave Lisa on her birthday to listen to their stupid fight

And that is all for jimin to snapped

"I know i never meant anything to you two that is why you keep hurting me again and again"jimin said tears forming his eyes

"if you know you are going to be like this,why did you agreed to marry me in the first place"he sobbed.

"Shut up jimin don't play like you are the victim here,always whining like a immature bitches and i hate it,i fucking hate you"taehyung yelled and jimin slapped him across the face jungkook eyes widened and quickly rushed to them.

"Shut up whore"and that what it's takes for taehyung to lose it,he slapped jimin hard leaving him with a bruised cheeks.

"Kim taehyung"jungkook screamed and rushed to where jimin was.he was about to hold jimin when he harshly pushed him away.

Jimin harshly grabbed the knife laying  on the table and pointed it at taehyung.

"now are you trying to kill me"tae tsk

"N.o n.o w.ay"jungkook panicked,he
can't be what he was thinking right.

"Say sorry"jimin said eyes darkened with a tears gliding down his face, holding the knife firmly at taehyung.

"Why should i"taehyung smirk.

"Taehyung say sorry"jungkook panickly shout feeling uneasiness at the familiar situation.

This feelings.

This situation.

it's felt familiar to jungkook.

And it's not a good one.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.