Chapter 25.

"What's the matter with you, it's obviously my sister's luck." Ye Xiaojiang pushed Ye Xiaohu away, and turned to Ye Jiaojiao.

    "Sister, look, my brothers picked some fruits, and they just ate one, but it was sweet, let's go." As he said, he handed Ye Jiaojiao the fruits in his hands.

    "Thank you, brother." Ye Jiaojiao took the fruit and gave some to Ye Lingling next to her.

    "Let's grill the fish." Shen Yiming suggested.

    "Yeah."

    "Yeah." The

    group of people had no objection. A few fish just got into the stomach like this. The fish was too small, so it's okay to fight the teeth.

    The next day I started to go to school formally. Every day Ye Jiaojiao was called up early, and she had to spend five rests and two rests. In her previous life, due to physical reasons, Ye Jiaojiao’s parents could only ask professional tutors to teach at home, although At that time, Ye Jiaojiao was very good in all her homework, but she had never experienced the days of studying and going to school with normal people.

    Although she is only in the first grade and is studying with some children, Ye Jiaojiao also feels happy, and gradually adapts to the school environment.

    Because of the tension of the current situation and the absence of teachers in the school, the courses have been re-arranged.

    With the passage of time, spring plowing is about to begin, and the villagers gradually become busy.

    In these two or three months, the land can be planted. Therefore, the school specifically allows the students to spend only half a day in class and go home in the afternoon to help plant the land. After all, at this time, a child is considered a labor force.

    As the saying goes, half-and-half children eat poor laozi, while the half-and-half Ye family has five children. Fortunately, the boys can also do some work, and the Ye family has a lot of labor.

    After class every morning, the whole family went to the ground to help. The Ye family couldn't bear Ye Jiaojiao going to the ground, so she only asked her to send water back and forth to everyone every day, to help deliver something or something.

    That day, Ye Jiaojiao went home in the afternoon and was about to change the pot of water and take it to the ground. Halfway through the walk, she saw a strange short woman at the entrance of the village holding a few candies in her hand, reaching out and handing it to the boys in front of her. .

    Ye Jiaojiao walked a few steps closer, and after seeing who was crisp, it was Ye Zhaodi's younger brother Ye Xiaobao, and there was another little boy next to him. The two of them looked at the candy in the woman's hand with covetous expressions.

    The woman's mouth moved slightly, saying something, and the two boys took the woman's hand and slowly followed the woman's footsteps and walked out of the village.

    "Ye Xiaobao." Ye Jiaojiao exclaimed. It was a strange woman who was holding a candy to trick a child here. Ye Jiaojiao had a thought in her mind at this moment.

    Regardless of other things, he hurriedly shouted, but did not dare to come closer. At this time, the adults in the village were all in the ground, and the houses next to them were basically empty.

    But Ye Jiaojiao came closer, but she was still tens of meters away from the woman. If he rushed past at this time, I am afraid that he would not even be able to run, so Ye Jiaojiao only dared to call out from a distance.