this album will remember you

As I look back through the pages of my life, to the times when I wanted to fly away like a red kite in the gray sky, to times when I was afraid to be who I was, to the times when I didn't know who I was and what place I had in this world, to the times when I wasn't afraid at all.

But now I am afraid of things I wasn't afraid of before. I'm afraid of falling. I'm afraid that my kite would get entangled and snared and ripped by tree branches. I am afraid of imperfection.

I'm no longer afraid of being who I am, but rather being who I was, for I was so afraid of going backward. But in truth, it takes a lot of courage to be who you were back then, when you were still young and ignorant of the world, when you lived and didn't yet have dreams.

I look back over the pages of my life. Some have perfectly organized handwriting over the events of life, but most had ripped corners and others covered with scribbles. Some are filled with tear stains, other drops of blood, still others echoing with laughter from good memories.

I don't know what the next pages will hold, but this album does. 

And to _marrnightBleuFlamingoahanajeyDacent20preciouspearl20SanitizeYourHandsb3arttloonyywriterma1rin, cherryblossom63, riptiderider09, ethereal_quill, stargazing_dancer_, and so many more, even if you haven't reached this page, 

...This album will remember you

~Z.