end

I'm disappointed in myself, the last parts FLOPPED, I'm so sorry! But I wanted to finish this book so much :P ~hehe~

Well, you're all the best for reading this, I can't express how grateful I am, this really means so much. 

If you want to check out more of my writing XP, I have another book on my profile called "the white rose painted with blood," feel free to try it out if you want!

I wanted to especially thank...

ahanajey for advice and emotional support ~teehee~ you should honestly check out her works!

_marrnight for being a good friend and supporting me so much throughout this book

BleuFlamingo for SO MANY POEM IDEASSS

Random Questions:

1. → What're your favorite song(s) and/or singer(s)? If that's a hard question what are your top 5 favs?

I like any Halsey, Chainsmokers, AViVA, Justin Bieber, Illenium, and Suicide Sheep songs. Top ones: Let Me Love You, Grrls, Closer, Fractures, Graveyard, Colors, Safe (Daya), Empty Crown (Yas)

2. → So I plan to write a poetry collection at some point about different cities, so list any cities you'd like me to write about. If you already answered this question before in a previous update, you don't have to answer if you want.

3. → What's your favorite quote(s)?

Argh too many and too lazy to even list one. 

4. → What's your favorite book(s)?

gOne WitH thE wInd 4EvEr 
And the ones in my "magic gardens" "otherworldly universes" and "on the top of the world" readinglists

5. → hAvE a GoOd DaY ❤❤