Tired out

A/N remember, for the story to continue they still love together and the ending didn't happen

wordcount- 824

Leaving the bathroom, George sat next to Dream on the couch. Across from them sat Sapnap and bad, who looked like they'd been evilly deliberately for the last hour.

"Okay, so as a payment for waking us up me and Bad came up with something."

"Uh..Okay?" George turned to Dream, but Dreams eyes were plastered to Sapnap. He looked lost in thought, blanking out every part of the conversation.

"Dream?" George put a hand on his boyfriend shoulder, snapping him out of his daze.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Whats your idea?"

He didn't even look at George. Immediately he thought Dream was acted weird, it put a frown on his face. Maybe he was just tired, it was still early. All George wondered was what was so interesting about Sapnap that made him stare. Or was he just daydreaming? Either way they had a long day ahead of them so he'd just put it off for now.

"Dream, you have to listen to me for the rest of the day," Bad started, watching wholesomely as the expressions on their faces turned sour.

"And George has to listen to me!" Sapnap finished. He had so much planned for the day it clogged his mind.

The brit groaned and shook his head. "I'm not doing that, its stupid." He scoffed.

"You don't have a choice."

Bad stood up. "Dream the first thing I want is a hug." Bad waddled over to Dream, wrapping his arms around the taller boy. Dream hugged him back with a smile, over bads shoulder his and Sapnaps gaze met again but he quickly looked away.

--

The day went mostly normal for Dream, only having to make food and clean up a bit due to Bads request; but for George it was a living nightmare. Sapnap bossed him around like crazy, basically making him his personal servant.

"George!"

He heard shouting from upstairs, recognizing the voice as Sapnap he sighed. He trudged up each step heavily, dramatically and angirly. He didn't want to do this, he wished Dream could be getting bossed around by Sapnap while he had the luxury of laying down and getting hugs.

"What, Sapnap?" He stared him dead in the eyes, even though Sapnap hadn't spoken yet he was already fed up.

"Can you pass me the remote?"

The remote was at the end of the bed. It would've taken him a second to get it himself, but he felt the dying need (I sneezed writing this part, thought I should mention) to take advantage of bossing George around.

He didn't have the energy to fight back.

Approaching the bed, the tossed the remote to Sapnap.

"Can I please have a break? A fifteen minute nap is all that I ask of you."

"Hm..what do I get out of it?" He prompted, moving his hand in a waving gesture for George to give him bribes.

"Nothing, I'm taking a nap either way." George crawled onto Sapnaps bed and in an instant fell asleep. He didn't care where he was, or that it was only around 4 pm, he was exhausted and just wanted to close his eyes.

Sapnap stared at him dumbfoundedly when Dream came into the room, a soft smile spread over his face. He saw George asleep and an amused expression spread over his features.

"You really tired him out, huh?" The blonde took a sit at the end of the bed, looking into Sapnaps eyes as he spoke.

He didn't understand why he suddenly felt so nervous around Dream, like every small gesture he made freaked him out and sent a tingly feeling down his spine, butterflies filling his stomach. "Uh, yeah I guess so." He stammered.

"Are you okay? You seem kinda off." 

"I'm fine, thanks." Sapnap smiled and left his room, he wanted to go figure out his shit before he did something wrong.

Dream was left with a passed out George, who breathed softly against the pillow. The more Dream watched, the more George stirred until he eventually woke up.

It took him a minute to process his surroundings, and remember that he had fallen asleep in Sapnaps room only about ten minutes ago.

"Look who's staring now." George had a cocky grin at first but it slowly faded as he noticed Dreams dazed state. He stayed silent, but he seemed present to the conversation. To say the least, George was worried about him.

But maybe Dream didn't want to talk about it. If he did, he knew he could and he had before. George crawled over on the bed to where Dream sat and pulled him into a long and warm hug. His muscles seemed to relax from their tensed state and he seemed to chill out.

George loved him more than the world itself, and he'd give anything for him.