Depressed

I knew i will be depressed to know that there will be not much time left for me but i was more depressed was that i was alone. I first thought of going home but the thought of worrying and burdening my family i changed my mind. I roamed around Daegu going aimlessly. My everyday life was perfect. And i thought it will be perfect in the future too. But my future had a drastic change.

Have i never thought of dying young age in my life. I thought i will be singing, dancing with my members and my ARMY's forever. These thoughts evaded my mind.

I was sitting alone at a street that no one seems to walk. I toke my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. There was many missed calls from my members, family, and my manager. I was shivering in cold and was getting dizzy. I knew i wasn't feeling well. But i wanted to forget these thoughts only just for a moment. I don't wanted to even think about illness. Even positive people will get depressed as they knew that they will die soon. It is not a easy fact to progress.

I looked up the sky. The world was beautiful but fate was cruel. But i was relieved to know that i was the one that caught illness not my beloved people. That thought was my biggest happiness for now. I was getting dizzy and severe headache came. At that time my phone rang, i saw the caller name and smiled. I picked it up and "My beloved Namjoon hyung, I love you and thank you........" and    darkness filled me.

The members couldn't stay still. They was really worried for their Tae and felt guilty about how they neglected him. They really regreted everything they did. They didn't intended this to happen. They called many times but his phone was off. They called his parents but they said he was not there. They sat in silence. Guilty air filled the room. They were shaking badly. Namjoon called Tae again hoping him to pick up. And when the phone was picked up he was really happy and stared at his members hopefuly and was going to say something but got cutted of by " My beloved Namjoon hyung, I love you and thank you......."

Sooooo cut!!! Kkkk
Sorry for really late update. But to be honest i was really not motivated and had not enough ideas. Thank you soo much for waiting. I can't promise i will update quickly but i assure you lovelies that i will finish this book. And guess what i'm a university student now. Getting 19 years old gave me drastic change in my visual.

Not confident about it though

Not confident about it though. 😬😬😬😬😬