Part 48

"Damsel in Distress: 2 "

*

YOON JEONGHAN'S POV

A few moments have passed and the speakers finally rumbled and started announcing what I immediately ordered.

"Good Evening, students. There is a small inconvenience and no students will be allowed to leave the Campus as what the Young Master Yoon have ordered. There's a missing person named Hana Choi and the Campus is being searched. We hope for your cooperation and understanding and not too long enough, you can safely leave as the searching is finished. Thank you." The speakers turned off once again and violent reactions muffled around the place.

"Hana is missing?!" I heard her friends and I looked at them and saw their worried looks. Dang, I'm also worried about her.

"I just saw you watching the fireworks display together! This can't happen! She's here a minute ago!" This girl which I remembered to be named 'Jae' exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes and also helped the security to search for Hana.

"Is the security cams opened at the Parking Lot? I am certain she can't be on the other buildings here." I said and the securities rushed towards the security cams and the cameras on the Parking Lot are all broken.

"Young Master, the cameras are broken." The guards said and my fists slowly clenched.

"What even is this damn place? Why do you keep on being reckless and not even take good care of the cameras around here? This is the second time that I asked to check the cameras for a solid proof but this motherf-cking thing is always broken." I nagged at them, spitting curses as I got out of my sanity.

"I-I'm so sorry, Young Master. We don't have anything else to do, the cameras are broken and there's no person as a witness." The security said and left me hanging. F-ck it, I'm getting so anxious.

"Han, calm down. Don't think too overboard. Just think of her being safe, alright?" Jisoo tried to coo me but the heck I didn't.

"I dialled the Mansion but they said the driver didn't came here and Hana didn't went there. And I will never f-cking dare dial her mom at this moment or else I'd be dead." I said and sat down in frustration.

"Hana, I'm not coming home without you. Where even are you?"

*

HANA CHOI'S POV

Still dizzy, I opened my eyes and saw that I'm on a secluded room, my mouth is taped and I couldn't move my body freely, I'm chained to a chair.

"W-what's going on..."

Just then, someone entered the room, wearing a black, fitted, silky, sexy dress. It's Seoyeon and she's looking at me with a smile.

I felt the urge to plead for her to help me and let me out of this place along with her but she didn't seemed to get what I mean. It's hard to tell without using your mouth, anyways. She removed the tape from my mouth and just innocently smiled at me.

"S-seoyeon.. T-thank you for coming. Come on, untie me here and let's escape before they come!" I said but she just laughed at me and knelt down on my height.

"You really think I'm here to help you?" She said that made me frozen. Seoyeon... 

"I am here, because I myself did a great job on taking your attention. You really think you can chase me earlier, huh?" She said and laughed psychotically which really freaks me out.

"S-seoyeon... Why? w-why are you doing this to me?" I asked and she is now looking at me seriously, her aura became dark and her presence slowly became heavy.

"Because... You're a b-tch."

"H-ha? What do you mean?" I asked. I felt quite hurt with that "B" word.

"You're such a hindrance. I always wanted to take Jeonghan's attention and you always come and get on my way. So... I thought maybe getting you out of my way towards him is a really good idea." She said and pulled out a small hunter's knife and traced it on ny jawline that made me shake really bad.

"S-seoyeon... P-please. Don't.." I pleaded and I felt the sharp weapon almost getting buried on my jaw.

"You're a snake, yeah? You're a pain in my neck!" She said and out of anger, she slapped me so hard that it made me feel dizzy.

"You really think I've liked you on the first place? You think I'm always that Seoyeon? A happy-go-lucky girl who calls you 'Senior'? Well... You're so wrong!" She said and aimed for another slap on the other side of my face that evened out the pain I'm bearing.

A tear slipped off my cheek as the pain grew more, my heart throbbing really fast and my mouth won't even close.

"Seoyeon... please, I-I'm begging you. What did I do wrong that you're doing this to me?" I asked and she pulled a chair and sat in front of me with a deadly glare.

"Let me tell you the story how I ended up doing this to you, b-tch."

"Jeonghan and I are really good friends, we... we've been there for each other at times of good or bad. We help each other and we care so much for each other. And... He told me how he really feel towards me. He said..."

"Thank you for coming to my life."

I felt her small sincerity though I shouldn't feel anything right now. I didn't replied and just kept silent, I'm also feeling so much pain already and I don't want to gain more pain again.

"He confessed his feelings towards me and I did the same. And... We've been more closer as we dived deeper into our relationship."

"We went to the same schools as we grow up and we celebrate every occasions together. And there, we also promised to each other that what ever happens, even if our families separate us for now, time will come and we'll wait for each other and get married."

"And that? And that was all ruined because you existed." She said and pierced me with her dark eyes as her hand played with the hunter's knife.

"A few years ago, I decided that I finally wanted my dream to come true, to go abroad. But he said he wanted nothing for me to stay by his side, to stay here in Korea with him. But my dream is my dream so I just left without even telling him so that I can leave freely, but... Leave with the worry for him, my lover." She said and I could see her eyes reddening, obviously any moment now she'll burst into tears already.

"I didn't spoke to him the years that had passed and I know he's patiently waiting for me to come back. I know he won't stab me on the back and find another girl because of our promise. I know he waited for me though it's a very long time. B-but..."

"I decided to go back here in Korea to see him again and continue our story but... You..."

"You ruined everything."

>End...