Chapter 31.

It's summer vacation. In this summer vacation, the children in the village seem to have broken free of their cages. They go up the mountains and rivers all day, playing everywhere, not caring about the hot weather. It is estimated that the children in the village have become black babies after the summer vacation. ,tanned.

    Ye Jiaojiao also went out with her little sister Ye Lingling a few times. When the weather was better, she chose to go out in the morning and never go out in the afternoon.

    At this time, there was no air conditioner. In the afternoon when the sun was the hottest, Ye Jiaojiao had no choice but to avoid going out in the 1960s when there was no air conditioner or electric fan.

    Several brothers earthshaking but hey, go out all day, but each will come back to the leaf waited a little something, and sometimes several flower flowers, and sometimes a few wild fruits, and eggs ......

    day Just such a dull day passed, and a scream resounded throughout Beicheng Village in the evening of that day.

    "Ah...Help..."

    "What sound?" Everyone in the Ye family was eating dinner, and their chopsticks trembled at the scream.

    "What's going on..."

    "Help..."

    Sun always felt a little familiar to this voice.

    "Sister, younger sister..." Ye Jiandong's wife Wu Shi ran in, "Uncle, aunt, third younger sibling, your cousin has a fight with the elder sister Feng next door, go and see!"

    "What..." Everyone Shocked, what's going on...

    "Mom..." Sun looked at her mother-in-law.

    "Let's go and see, your fathers will eat at home first." After Mrs. Liu finished speaking, she was about to leave with her daughters-in-law.

    "Milk, I want to see it too." Ye Jiaojiao hugged Granny Liu's thigh and said.

    "Jiaojiao, follow what's going on, stay at home well." Qian refused without thinking about it. This time the appointment is nothing good, so don't let the girl follow it. It's not good to have a nightmare back.

    "Let Jiaojiao go, always let her know something." Old lady Liu said, and the little granddaughter has gradually grown up and has been protected by everyone since she was a child. She should also know something and know how to protect herself.

    Seeing her mother-in-law's consent, Qian couldn't help but go with a little beanie like Ye Jiaojiao.

    Follow the Wu family to a mud house. At this time, the surrounding people are already full of people watching the excitement.

    "I'll kill you bitch, let you seduce my man, I'll kill you, kill you..."

    Sister Feng's voice sounded crazy and vicious, shouting hysterically.

    "Let let... Let let." Wu Shi squeezed the crowd hard.

    Granny Liu carefully led Ye Jiaojiao over.