44

Harry packed for Christmas. Sirius and Remus would be staying at Hogwarts, naturally. He wished he could stay with them but was glad to have a family to go back to.

A family with a very excitable older brother.

"Hey Harry. Oliver." Eleanor smiled the two boys off the train.

"Hey Mom." Oliver greeted.

"Hi."

"So Harry you're going to stay with a friend?" Eleanor asked; letters weren't always the most reliable.

"If I can. I'm helping him decorate."

She nodded. "Promise you'll be back before Christmas eve."

"I promise." Harry swore; he liked Christmas with the Woods. New Year's not so much.

"Hey Harry have you seen Draco's mom." Ron looked around. "Hello Mrs Wood."

"Ron right?" Ron nodded.

"I can't even see Draco?"

Ron pointed across the station to a small patch of blonde hair. "Wait there he is!"

"Okay have a nice time Harry."

"I will, Thanks Eleanor. See you Oliver." The two boys hurried over- with their things- to where Draco was standing beside his mother.

"Ah, Mr Potter. Mr Weasleys."

"Hello Ms Black."

"Is that nice muggleborn girl not coming, Draco?"

"No, she's visiting her grandparents?" Draco doubted but both Ron and Harry nodded to show him he was correct.

"Well then I guess we should be going." She picked a thin metal chain from her pocket. "Hold on then."

All three boys knew they were about to travel by portkey and held onto the chain. They then dropped onto the ground. Behind some sheds near Grimuld place.

"Are you all okay?"

"I'm fine mother."

"I'm good."

"Mr Weasley?"

"I'm fine Ma'am."

"Very good. Come on. My house is just here."

Harry was a little uncomfortable walking into number twelve but he hoped that he hid it well. It was nearly the same as he'd ever seen it.

The door to the main room, the one with the family tree in, was locked tightly shut.

"You'll be staying in Draco's room boys."

"Come on; it's on the top floor." Draco led the boys up the stairs but Harry stopped stock still on the second landing.

"Harry are you okay?" Ron asked.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Draco commented.

"Voldemort."