45

As seemed to be a pattern Harry ran into Draco first at the station however today Luna was standing beside him.

"Oh Harry thank you for the book. There were some wicklulss on it but I cleaned them off."

"That's good." Harry had sent her a book that she could note all her creatures in it. "Hey Draco."

"Did you have a good holiday?"

"It was great, My godfather brought me a Firebolt."

"Wait that's who it's from?"

"You got one too?" Harry asked surprised.

"Yeah no note." Draco looked to the train where the broom must have been. It was great that he got a firebolt. Especially after his father had taken his nimbus.

"Well he is still wanted by the ministry."

"Good point." Draco admitted. "So what have you done with your nimbus?"

"I've left it at home." Harry began.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Everyone turned to Hermione; all the colour drained from Harry's face.

"I'm going to look for Ron."

"Coward." Harry shot at him as the blond hurried off.

"Hi Hermione."

"Harry."

"Look I-"

"NO MORE PRESENTS." The girl demanded.

"Hermi-"

"EVER. You hear me Harry. EVER."

"I don't see what your problem is."

"Harry I love it; god I do but…"

Harry smiled trying to defuse the situation. "Hermione I swear to you; on my own life if that's what you want. I swear I didn't spend a Knut on it."

"Harry?"

"It was my mothers. You're like a sister to me Hermione. My mother would have been happy to let you to have it."

"Harry the power in it."

"It's one of the pendants of the heavens. All it does is show you the sky."

"You promise that's all it does." Hermione brought out the tear shaped necklace from under her robes.

"I promise. I just thought you would like it. Its technically useless. It's just a magical trinket I swear Hermione."

"It just feels really expensive."

"It might have been; I don't know." Harry shrugged. "It's been sitting in Dads vault for who knows how long. I won't wear it."

"Harry?" A whisper came from behind him.

"I'm fine now Draco." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"You're one scary female Hermione."

"You made that sound like a complement."

"It was."

"Hermione I heard that all the way by the Barrier." Ron told her. "I thought I was going to come over to see Harry a gibbering mess."

"He gave me an enchanted necklace."

"All I got was a chest." Ron laughed.

"Really you laugh?"

"Please it's not like we can stop him."

"Come on let's get on the train." Luna smiled. She had been calmly watching the whole time.