Chapter 17: Somebody to You

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the support, I appreciate it so much! I just wanted to mention that this chapter was sort of inspired by the song Somebody to You by the Vamps. (Y/N) just wants to be someone to Hange, even if it means she's just a friend. So if you like, check out that song after this chapter! Enjoy!

"It's chilly," Hange said, her arm wrapped around her waist, unfazed with her nakedness. "I hope the bath is warm."

"Hmm," (Y/N) said, strained. She wrapped an arm around Hange's abdomen, relishing the feeling of her fingers against Hange's soft flesh, and helped her sink into the tub. (Y/N) made sure that Hange's limbs that were in a cast did not submerge into the water and rested on the tub's raised edge. Once Hange was in the tub and her body was hidden by soap and water, (Y/N) relaxed a little.

"Ooh, this feels so good," Hange sighed and leaned against the edge of the tub, blissful. A few seconds later, she reached out and grabbed the papers she had brought with her, her attention directed towards the content of the paper again.

(Y/N) awkwardly smiled and reached out to grab one of the shampoo bottles on the ledges. She was glad that Hange's attention wasn't on her, she didn't know how to appropriately react in a situation like this. (Y/N) grabbed a little bucket from the side of the tub and filled it with water, gently letting the water fall over Hange's head to wet her hair.

"Hey! A little warning next time please," Hange exclaimed, spluttering, shoving her papers farther away.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" (Y/N) squeaked.

"It's fine! My papers didn't get wet, so it's all good!"

(Y/N) squeezed the shampoo bottle's contents on Hange's hair and set the bottle back down. She rolled up her sleeves and began to massage the shampoo into Hange's scalp. Hange's head leaned back into (Y/N)'s touch.

"That feels soo good. Levi and Moblit never gave me a massage before," Hange said, closing her eyes.

(Y/N) smiled. "I heard Levi knocks you out. Why don't you want to take a bath so bad?"

"I don't like taking time out of my work. There's so much to be done. But if I got massages like this every time I bathed; I don't think I would mind. Can you do my shoulders too?"

(Y/N) let her hands travel down to Hange's shoulders. As usual, her face heated up due to the close proximity and intimacy of the situation. She let her fingers drift over the smooth skin on the muscles of Hange's shoulders and placed pressure on areas where she felt Hange carried a lot of tension. She tried to roll out the tight knots of muscle, hoping it would help Hange release any stress she was feeling.

It seemed to be working because Hange let out a small moan and sank deeper into the water. "Yesss, (Y/N), that's perfect!"

At the sound of Hange moaning her name, (Y/N)'s heart skipped a beat. She couldn't keep doing this. Her desire was building up and every time she thought about the situation that she was in she felt a tug in her stomach. (Y/N) wanted Hange, wanted to run her fingers down her body and wanted to feel Hange's touch on her own. She wanted to pepper kisses along Hange's jaw, feeling her strong grip on her waist. She wanted to hear Hange moan her name...but in a different situation. Shaking her head slightly, she removed her hands from Hange's shoulders and picked up the small bucket again.

"I'm going to pour water on your head again," (Y/N) warned.

"Alrighty," Hange opened her eyes and extended the papers farther from herself.

(Y/N) poured the water over Hange's hair, washing away all of the shampoo. She grabbed another bottle, this time of conditioner, and applied it to Hange's soaking hair. (Y/N) used her fingers to undo the many knots and tangles that were in the brunette's hair. It took a while, but after around ten minutes, Hange's hair was knot-free and smoother than it had ever been.