54

Harry ran mindlessly that next morning; he didn't want to hear about the tournament. He wanted to forget it existed. He wouldn't let it happen; he swore he wouldn't. But he couldn't shake Cedric's lifeless face from his mind.

The first person he had ever seen die. The deaths didn't get easier over time but Cedric's death symbolised the end of Harry's childhood. It was a hard death to move past.

"Hey Harry you alright?" Draco asked; he tried to keep up beside Harry.

Harry showed the blond some mercy and slowed down. "Yeah. Just some memories."

"Yeah you're still having the nightmares. I noticed." Draco shook his head. "The silencing charm isn't necessary."

Harry just shrugged.

"What's the problem?"

"Some- umm what does Miss Hale call them?" Harry thought. "Trigger events. Things that bring memories to the surface. They hurt."

"You should go to Madam Pomphrey."

"I would but there is nothing she can do so…" Harry shrugged again. "Herbology first."

Draco knew he wasn't going to get any more out of Harry. "Okay; just be careful Sparks. I'm going to shower."

"Hey Draco." Hermione asked in the great hall that morning. Emerald the Rat sat on her shoulder. "I was thinking; your marauder name could be Farsight."

"From Narnia!" Harry agreed excitedly. "Yeah."

"Muggle thing?" Draco asked.

"It's an eagle from a really epic muggle book series. He was a great character." Harry reminisced; he had read them from Dudley's book shelf. It was a lifetime ago but he remembered it well.

"Maybe. It's an idea anyway."

"Nope its yours now." Harry insisted. "If I have to live with Sparks; you're Farsight now."

"So just me and Hermione now?" Ron commented. His Toad was still clinging to his wrist. Harry could see a blue foot peeking out of Ron's sleeve.

"We've got time." Harry told them. "I was thinking we could make a map like dads when I move in with Sirius. He can teach us."

"That would be epic." Ron gapped.

"All for one." Harry began.

Draco was confused but both Ron and Hermione finished with. "And one for all."

"Let's get to Herbology. I can't digest more than one muggle thing a day." Harry laughed at Draco's dramaticness.

Harry let the uneventful week pass him by. The older years spent the Defence Club preparing for if they were chosen for the tournament.

He dreaded entering the Fake Mad Eye Moodys class. Barty Crouch acting as Moody. He didn't want to see those curses again. However, he sat dutifully as the lesson plans were explained.

"Now who can tell me the most harshly punishable curses?"

Harrys hand shot up.

"Yes Mr Potter."

Harry took a breath and placed both his wands on the desk. "Imperio, Crucio and Avada Kedavra. The three unforgivables."

"That's right Mr Potter. And you would know that." Fake Moody nodded.

"I've felt every one sir. On myself."

"Mr Potter?" He turned back to Harry. Not expecting the boy to answer. It wasn't exactly supposed to be a question.