ー fifteen.

❝the showdown will arrive in no time❞ーsakusa y/n

the showdown will arrive in no time
sakusa y/n

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ITADORI YUUJI •

gojo stepped on jogo's head that he had forcefully pulled out just now and said something to the curse. y/n just sigh for the tenth time.

'i really need to take a bath, that f!cker always carry me around, as if i don't have a pair of f!cking legs' she rolled her eyes.

"sensei, put me down" she said in a tired tone.

"w-wait a minute, y/n-chan. i need to know the answer" satoru grinned as he continue provoking the curse's head.

y/n looked away as she was in deep thoughts.

'i... actually know who send him, small d!ck gojo. it's just... he was your best friend. wonder if you can handle it' y/n finally got out of satoru's grip as she just stared at his back.

few moments later, something fell to the ground. then, flowers grew around the area. y/n almost got distracted, same as yuuji and satoru. the blindfolded male slapped his cheek, getting his focus back.

"sigh, one after another. i'm too tired" y/n huffed out.

//the author is feeling too lazy today//

y/n finally got back to her dorm room. after taking a quick shower, she threw herself onto the soft mattress.

"..should i tell them?" she murmured silently as she had a flashback.

flashback

y/n was busy with her errands. after the class ended, she was told to do some errands from principal yaga. as much as she doesn't want to go to a place with crowds, she reluctantly agreed.

that's when she saw a shaman with a few curses with him. y/n lowered her hood, not wanting them to see her. she observed the shaman secretly and widened her eyes.

'suguru getou... he was alive? but i thought-' as soon as the light turned green, the shaman and the curses walked.

y/n squinted her eyes in suspicion 'something big will happen, i can feel it' she took a small stone she saw on the ground and used her technique to turn it into a fly.

'i need to make sure my suspicion is correct' she thought as the fly flew towards the cafe they entered.

end of flashback

'something big... will happen at shibuya... october 31...' she glared at the ceiling.

'i need to warn them but first, the exchange event. sigh, i wonder how students from kyoto are like. i hope no one's weird. osamu will be coming too. good news, i guess' she hummed as she closed her eyes and finally asleep.

time skip

"huh? where are the first years?" panda asked.

"on errands" maki replied.

"bonito flakes" toge said.

"will they be okay?"

"they're not three years old. they can handle an errand run"

panda had a worried look on his face.

"no, that's not what i mean. it's today, right? the day kyoto's principal comes. to go over the exchange event"

"salmon"

they talked for a while.

"but still... they love harassing us, right? both todo and mai"

nobara and megumi;

"what are you doing here, zenin-senpai?" megumi asked mai.

"oh, she's one too? they do seem similar. are they sisters?" nobara asked.

"they're twins" megumi answered.

edited ver.

y/n, better prepare for todo the simp;)
and sorry for the crappy chapter, too many things occupied in my head:')