Chapter 35. Registration

Ye Baoguo asked carefully about recruiting. Currently, anyone with a junior high school degree or above can sign up.

    The next day, Ye Baoguo went to the brigade leader Ye Jiandong. After all, there are more than a dozen junior high school graduates in the village. Since they can sign up, of course the villagers are together.

    After Ye Jiandong learned about it, he immediately started broadcasting, summoning the villagers, and everyone came over with a dazed expression.

    "Ahem, Ye Dahai brought us some good news from the county town today. The county town has issued a recruitment notice. If there are children with junior high school education or above in the family, if you are interested, please come to me to sign up and join us. Examination." Ye Jiandong said in a loud voice.

    "What..."

    "Really?"

    "It's great, my son has a chance to be a soldier."

    "Good, good, good."

    "As long as junior high school or above is enough?" The

    villagers chirped. up, ye Jiandong only be continued "registration requirement is junior high school education, that time the village will take you to a unified registration, but also the follow-up review of information, the family has a little stain does not work, that time will be brushed down."

    the villagers After knowing it, I instantly lifted my spirits. Beicheng Village is too far away from the county seat. The villagers generally don't go to the county seat. After all, the journey is so long, and most of the villagers don't know a few big Chinese characters and can't read the notices.     Fortunately, the three brothers Ye Dahai went to the county town to find this notice. In this era, serving as a soldier is a symbol of glory. For families who meet the requirements, they still have the hope of serving as a soldier, and they all agree with each other happily.     And those children who didn't read halfway through their studies, suddenly felt regretful, thinking why they didn't let their children continue to read, otherwise they would have a chance to join the army.     No matter what the villagers think, the conditions are here. Those who don't meet the requirements will naturally not be able to sign up. Those parents who meet the requirements will sign up as soon as possible. Ye Jiandong will count them one by one and plan to bring them together to sign up.

    This time the educated youths also followed, and after hearing the team leader Ye Jiandong say about the recruitment, the boys were also full of envy.

    They are high school students, but because they grew up in the city and didn’t have any training, their physical strength is far inferior to the people in the village. They can be tired of planting any land and they are half dead. Few people from Pei Yulin who came here three years ago Up to now, farming is not as proficient as the villagers.

    According to ancient words, they are comparable to weak scholars. Moreover, they are educated youths who go to the countryside and cannot easily be transferred, and they can only look at others now.

    After the statistics were completed, Ye Jiandong rushed to the county town to register with the children and their family members in an ox cart the next day.

    After registration, the county recruiting office will conduct the first round of unified inspection and political review of all registered personnel, and screen the unqualified ones, and finally the assessment.

    After waiting for a few days, just as the villagers were anxious and uneasy, the list that passed the preliminary trial finally came down, and the villagers who received the notice to pass were dancing with excitement.