13; cooking with clare

Clare

"Hello everyone welcome to my youtube channel. Today I will be making-"

"Clare stop talking to yourself" I roll my eyes

"Mind ya business Mia. Anyways back to the video, I will be making baked mac and cheese, lamb chops, and yams.

So first we're going to get out the food." I go around the kitchen grabbing all the ingredients.

"So firstly i'm going to boil the noodles." I grab a big pot getting water from the sink and struggling to bring it to the stove.

"Don't forget to add salt to the water." I say while putting the salt in the water.

"Now we're going to bowl the sweet potatoes." I get another bot filling it with water and putting the sweet potatoes in it.

"Next we are going to season our lamb chops and before y'all get it me for being white. I do know how to season guys." I giggle to myself.

"So i'll talk about myself. So my name is Clare, I am 15 and my birthday is in August. I'm adopted, I have 4 other siblings, they are all biological though." I flip the lamb chop seasoning on the other side.

"Oh wait I gotta boil the sweet potatoes." I go to boil them.

I move around the kitchen getting the pan and butter for lamb chops.

"So I just started attending this new school because well I moved here. I go to a school with a lot of wealthy kids and I am forever grateful to be considered one of those wealthy kids." I stir the noodles.

"My mom is the money maker by the way." I get the cheese out.

"My mom likes to do noodle then cheese so ima do it like her."

I drain the noodles then layer noodles, cheese, noodles, cheese, and you get it.

"Now put it in the oven." I open the oven squinting my eyes from the heat.

"For the yams, I am going to add cinnamon and sugar" (yall I don't know what you suppose to add)

I take the last bit of the lamb chops off the stove and take the macaroni out.

"anddd done. Thank you guys so much for watching."

YALL PLEASE DONT BEAT ME UP IM SOOOO SORRY

ITS MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL SO I WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS GOOD

ANYWAYS TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY TO TURN IN WORK AT 4 SO I NOW HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO POST NEW CHAPTERS.

i promise i'm update more frequently now since i'm basically done with school.

my graduation is june 11th btw sooo yeah.

i know this chapter is ass but it's just a filler so i can write this message to y'all🙏🏾