Chapter 36.

Back in Beicheng Village, I was greeted by the curious gazes of the people in the village. When I met someone I

    knew, I would ask a few "how is it?" However, everyone still kept the same mouth, jokes, and I don’t know if I can get it. Well, why do you say so much!

    Although everyone hasn't said it, there is still anxiety in the heart, but it can't be shown to the children, making them more worried.

    However, the old Ye family is no longer in this anxiety, because the two brothers Ye Dahai and Ye Xiaohai were admitted to the factory in the county seat and became members of the national rice bowl with iron rice bowls.

    Although it was just a temporary job at the beginning, as long as it has worked for 3 months and performed well, you can become a first-level employee. The higher the level, the better the salary.

    Now the two of them go to work in the factory. Temporary workers only have 11 yuan a month. After they become regular workers, their monthly salary is 16 yuan, which is more than a hundred yuan a year. They also live in the factory.

    This means that the cost will not be too large, so how much money can be left, so that counts, no wonder everyone wants to work in the factory.

    It's a pity that at least everyone in the factory has to graduate from high school. When the villagers heard that there were two workers from the old Ye family, they suddenly became envy and hatred.

    Even the two children of Captain Ye Jiandong's family were admitted to the clothing factory and the machinery factory respectively. Who made them all graduated from high school.

    The old Ye family was naturally very happy too.

    "Brother Dahai, Xiaohai, congratulations!" Ye Dajiang was also happy for the brothers.

    "So are you." Ye Dahai's voice was as gentle as ever,

    "Thank you, brother."

    Ye Jianshe and his wife were naturally happy to agree . Both of their children have eaten the food. Can you be unhappy? Now Walking in the village is all floating.

    Both Ye Dahai and Ye Dahai went to the county town to apply for employment in time. It didn't take long for them to pack their luggage from home and move to the county town, ready to start work.

    Only Ye Dajiang and Ye Jiaojiao were left in the family. Ye Xiaojiang and Ye Dahe were still in high school in the county town. They were very happy to know that their two brothers were admitted to work in the county factory.

    It's not a busy time for farming. After Ye Jiaojiao finishes class every day, her elder brother Ye Dajiang takes her younger sister up and down the river to play, and the two brothers and sisters are happy every day.

    Another week has passed in a blink of an eye, and just as Ye Dajiang was feeling a little anxious, the county recruiting office finally issued a recruitment notice.

    This was seen by Ye Xiaojiang and Ye Dahai who were going back to the village after school on Friday. The two knew that Ye Dajiang had participated in recruiting. They rushed to the Armed Forces Department every day after class to see if there was any notice of admission.