Chapter 38.

"Sister Lingling, huh, I'm here..." Ye Jiaojiao ran over, panting, and the boy behind him followed without blushing or panting.

    "Jiaojiao, where have you been, I haven't seen you... Hey, who is he?" Ye Lingling was talking, and suddenly she noticed the boy next to her. She immediately pointed her finger at the dirty boy next to her.

    "I picked it up in the mountains, let's go back first!" Ye Jiaojiao didn't know how to explain, so she could only take it home first.

    "Oh, okay!" The

    three of them went all the way down the mountain. Fortunately, Ye's family was not far from Xiaoyao Mountain. They arrived home within a short time and saw no one else along the way.

    "Jiaojiao, I won't go in, I'll go home first, or my mother should find me." Ye Lingling said, it's almost noon, and if she doesn't go back, her mother should say she is playing crazy everywhere. .

    "Okay, goodbye Lingling sister." Ye Jiaojiao waved her hand and led the boy in.

    "Little Guai is back, hey...Where is this kid from?" Old lady Liu looked at the boy in surprise.

    "Milk, see if he is a child in our village or nearby villages, I met him in the mountains." Ye Jiaojiao pointed to the boy who was holding him and said.

    Granny Liu: "I can only say that this is not a child in our village. As for whether this is a child from a nearby village, I won't know until your grandfather and the others come back."

    "Pitifully, how could this child be so dirty, my God, what? He was also injured." Qian was busy in the kitchen and heard the voice of his mother-in-law coming out, just in time to hear the conversation between the two.

    When he saw the little boy, Qian sighed. In this era, the boy is very precious in other homes, but he and the child are all dirty. Qian took a closer look and found that there were scabs on the child’s arms. I feel sorry for this boy.

    "Second daughter-in-law, you take this child to wash up first, and see that he is about the same height as Dahe Xiaojiang. Which Xiaojiang clothes you give him should change to him first."

    "Okay, Mom." Qian said after listening. If you want to go forward and pull it, don't let it go.

    The boy suddenly avoided the Qian family who came over, and hid on the other side of Ye Jiaojiao. Now both hands are holding Ye Jiaojiao's right hand. I will be wherever she is, so I won't let go. Posture.

    "You’re good, it’s safe here. They are my grandma and mother. You can take a bath with my mother first, OK? I’ll wait for you outside. You can see me as soon as you come out of the shower. I always It's all here."

    Ye Jiaojiao watched the boy avoid, and quickly turned around and held the boy's hand with both hands, staring at the boy's eyes earnestly.

    The boy was silent for a while, his Hei Liang eyes stared at Ye Jiaojiao tightly, as if to see if she was lying, Ye Jiaojiao did not evade, and the two bought some yards and looked at each other.

    After a long time, the boy finally nodded and followed Qian to take a bath in the backyard, but he looked at Ye Jiaojiao as he walked, as if afraid that she would not be able to come.

    "Grandma, I'll go over and watch." Ye Jiaojiao saw that the boy agreed to take a bath, greeted her grandma, and quickly followed up, but she stopped when she walked to the hall, and said to the boy, "I'll wait here. You." The

    boy looked at Ye Jiaojiao for a while, and followed the Qian clan to the backyard.

    After not knowing how long, Qian led the clean boy and walked out.