chapter 48 ~ inmates and surprises

"Cass I gotta get to work, don't forget your meds" Fiona sighed as I came stumbling into the kitchen.

"Yes mom" I sighed, grabbing a glass of orange juice. "You talk to Debs yet?"

Apparently her boyfriend Derek moved to Florida so she had locked her self in her room these last few days.

"She's still shutting me out...you visiting Mickey today?"

Right Mickey.....my idiot boyfriend who got this ass thrown back into jail. I hadn't been able to visit him yet so Yevgeny and I we're going there this afternoon. 

Svetlana's orders of fucking course....

And hopefully the verdict of how long he was locked up wouldn't be a hundred years.

"Cassie, I love you" Frank sobbed, coming in through the living room. "I just want you to know I really love you"

God why the fuck was everyone in our house acting crazy? I mean I was the mentally ill one.

"Liam where'd you get that knife?" I snapped, pulling the weapon from his tiny hands.

"From Carl's pillow" He smiled. Fuck, even in juvie that kid was still torturing this family.

"Debs drop him off on your way to the school" I snapped as my sister came down the stairs. "I gotta go visit my idiot boyfriend"

I bounced Yevgeny on my knee as we waited for the prisoners to be released

I bounced Yevgeny on my knee as we waited for the prisoners to be released. God this place gave me the creeps, I mean I hadn't been in an actual adult jail in a few years.

"Sup little man, getting big" Mickey laughed as I placed the phone to my ear.

"Can you say you're dad's an idiot" I cooed, waving his fat little baby hand. "He's so very stupid isn't he?"

I sent him a glare both of us not really knowing what to say. I mean I was seconds away from beating the crap out of his stupid face anyways.

"You look good" He smiled as my face fell. Mhmmm very fucking charming Milkovich. "I got a new tattoo. I did it myself, hurt like a bitch"

He placed down the phone, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal what kind of tattoo? Yeah you guessed it...one of my fucking name.

"It looks infected" I cringed. "And Gallagher's spelt with two L's"

It was his turn for his face to fall as he looked between me and the permanent ink on his upper chest. Sometimes I forget he never learned how to fucking read.