The meet

..

"Now what exactly did you want?" Midoryia asked, glaring at the 3.
He looked like he was relatively relaxed. His hands were sitting in his jacket pockets and he was leaning against the alleyway walls.

"We had a couple questions shigaraki wanted us to ask" Dabi began as he made his way further down the alleyway.
Twice and spinner followed behind.

"I'm listening"

"Last night.
You managed to kill 150 people at a rapid rate, the police claimed it was almost like it was done all at the same time.

However it is physically impossible for you to have drained the blood of 150 people all around the same time.
Your stomach wouldn't be able to hold all of that blood.

So...

How did you do it?" Dabi asked.

A grin slipped its way  to Midoryia's face, "why do you wanna know so bad?

Did it..

Spark your interest?"

"Look dude. I didn't come here to waste time so let me get this over with and just tell me how you did it" Dabi spat.

Midoryia jumped off the wall and turned to face the 3, staring right at them.

Midoryia's glare was malevolent enough to send shivers down all 3 of their backs, just the pure demonic and diabolical energy that radiated off of it was enough to scare even the most wicked.

It even made spinner and twice step back a couple steps.

"I'll only say 1 thing.

I'm not working alone"

Surprise struck the 3 villains who stood before Midoryia, had Midoryia made his own league??

"Is that all you wanted?

Cause if so I'll leave"

"Wait!" Spinner shouted.

Midoryia raised his brow in question as he stopped himself from teleporting away.

"Shigaraki wants you to join again!"

Flash back-

"You better not come back empty handed.
If he doesn't come by will take him by force" shigaraki instructed.

Flash end-

Midoryia chuckled, "me? Join you weaklings again?

I don't think I want to do that"

Dabi looked at the other 2 who also looked back at him.

"This isn't an offer.
You HAVE to come with us"

"Or what?

You plan to fight me?" Midoryia asked, his crimson eyes glowing for a bit.

"If you don't come with us right now we'll take you by force" Dabi warned.

"I'd honestly love to see you try" Midoryia laughed as he snapped his fingers.

"Huh?"

Dabi prepared his flames as he went sprinting at Midoryia.

Suddenly 3 sub vampires appeared before Midoryia, their eyes pure red.
They weren't in control.

Midoryia was.

"What?? Who are these people and why did they just come when you snapped your fingers??" Dabi asked as he stopped his flames.

Midoryia hummed as he stepped behind his 3 sub vampires.