❥ V

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ

I sat on the couch, thinking about what Suna said. I was more focused on, what he meant if I left.

I needed to get out of here, and as soon as possible. I also didn't want to leave Cara in the dark, but first I need to find Suna.

I stood up from the couch, as soon as I turned the corner, I bumped right into Suna. "Where are you going, princess.".

He held onto my elbows, looking down at me. "I was trying to leave.". I toyed with him. If he's going to keep me here, out of my will, then I'll just mess with him in return.

"Really Now? I was just about to give you a tour of your new home, but if you want to be like that, I really have no choice, do I now?". He smirked down at me.

"I hate you.". I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Really? It seems like you just want to fuck me, to be honest.". He laughed at me, brushing my shoulder.

"Are you serious—". I turned around, grabbing his shoulder. "I don't want to fuck you!".

"You look cute when you're mad, by the way.". He hit my hand away, continuing to walk away.

I followed right after him, into the kitchen. "Can you shut up?". I placed my hands on the counter, looking at Suna who was across the counter.

"I thought you were leaving.". He smiled at me, sipping his coffee.

I took a deep swallow, "I-I'm not.".

"Why?". He tilted his head, placing his coffee down.

"You said you'd beat me up—?". I said hesitantly, removing my hands off the counter. Suna walked over to me from the other side.