part 21

Few days passed.Bom paused her pranks for few days because of her mom.She didn't want to upset her mom even more and the punishment was more than enough for her to be quiet for a while.And her silence was some how bothering her step brothers.Ever since she stepped into the mansion,it was a chaotic mess and there was not a day without her annoying ass irritating them and now what?

Jimin somehow managed to get along with Bom and Jin is still warming up for her.Others still had no clue about their own behaviours.They were always in their guards preparing for any attack  from Bom but she was a bit silent.But that doesn't mean that her crazy mind has completely stopped. She is the pretty little psycho.When the time comes,she will explode herself again.

Bom was walking in the school garden with Lisa and Seo Joon. Just then they saw a scene which made them stop in their tracks.A girl was crying so bad next to a boy.The boy was harassing the poor girl.Bom sighed."This shitty school"

"Should I help or not?"Bom muttered to herself thinking if she should get involved because the girl and the boy look like girlfriend and boyfriend.

"I'll take care of it" seo Joon decided to get involved seeing Bom's unmotivated self.He walked towards them with his hands on his pockets.

"I doubt if he can take care of it"Lisa mumbled with an eye roll.

"Me too.Let's go.I don't want him to mess up"Bom agreed with Lisa and walked to the scene with Lisa.

Seo Joon pushed the boy resulting the boy to stumble a bit."Do you think it is a heroic act to cheat on this girl?huh?"Seo Joon asked with an raised eyebrow and he was clearly annoyed.

The boy scoffed."It's none of your business dude.This is our matter.Stay the fuck away from our matter"

"I'm sorry you jerk.But I love to put my nose in others matters"Seo Joon snapped back with a nasty smirk.In this whole time the girl was hiding behind Seo Joon feeling scared of her boyfriend.

The boy snickered in a mocking way."It must be fun for you right?"he asked with his hands on his waist.

Seo Joon smirked."yes.very much.And seeing a dick like you makes me want to punch you to a pulp"Soon a punch was landed on Seo Joon's face.The girl screamed in horror seeing her saviour on the ground with a bruise on his lip.

Seo Joon chuckled and looked up."You did a great mistake" he said wiping his blood on the lip. Just then Bom screamed in fury.

"What the fuck you prick!!"She fastened her steps towards the boy who punched her best friend.Even before she could reach him,seo Joon stood up blocking her way.

"I'll take care of him" he said sternly before turning around only to punch the boy in the face.Seo Joon looked at his fist before cleaning it in disgust.Seo Joon looked back to Bom with a proud grin raising his fist.But he didn't see what's coming back for him.

Lisa,Bom and the girl widened their eyes seeing the boy again charging towards seo Joon. Without thinking twice,Bom ran towards her best friend and pushed him away.She didn't have any time to block the boy.The punch was landed on Bom's face.she fell on the ground with a bloody lip.Seo Joon and Lisa were shocked. Their eyes turned dark instantly. Bom just sat there wiping her blood.Her eyes turned to the boy who was smirking in satisfaction. Bom chuckled knowing his fate very well.

Not a second passed,Lisa and Seo Joon attacked the boy.

Time skip

Bom,Lisa,Seo Joon and the girl were in the infirmary to get treated to their small injuries. Bom was sitting on the bed while eyeing the poor girl who was constantly apologising them.She was a weak and fragile girl.Her head was hanging low.Lisa and Seo Joon looked at her with pity and on the other hand,Bom didn't have any sort of pity towards the girl.

"Fuck!girl,chin up.Your crown is slipping down"Bom snapped rudely.

The girl looked at Bom with wide eyes and somewhat felt scared.Nor Seo Joon or Lisa calmed her down.They just stared at the girl boredly even though they felt pity.

"Is he your boyfriend?"bom asked with a serious face.

The girl shook her head."He was.Not anymore. I-I broke up with him be-because--"

"Because he is abusive?"Lisa asked seeing the uneasy girl.The girl nodded slowly.

"Is that why he was abusing you today?"Seo Joon asked with a raised eyebrow. The girl again nodded.

Bom sighed seeing the still trembling girl.She had few cuts in her lips and cheeks.Bom stood up and held her wrist making her sit down on the bed.Bom took the first aid box and started to treat her."what's your name?"she asked focusing on her wounds.The girl was confused seeing Bom's sudden care for her.At one point,she was rude and then in the next second, she's caring.The girl already guessed her personality. Bom is an odd combination of too good and the worst.

"Kim Jisoo"she replied softly. Bom nodded.

"You took a good decision by leaving him"Lisa said with a small smile.But Jisoo shook her head with tears gathering in her beautiful eyes.

"No,now he will abuse me whenever he sees me.He will not let me live peacefully"The girl broke down miserably taking others off guard. "I want to die now!He never treated me rightly!I was just a punching bag for him!"She was pouring her heart out infront them.The buried feelings of the girl was coming out for the first time.Because she felt safe around these three people.She felt like no one can harm her around these three.So her heart wailed opening up her wounds.

Bom sighed before hugging her softly. Jisoo cried on her shoulder letting out her all the emotions."H-He made me miserable. H-He made my friends l-leave me.H-He gave me a hell"she hicupped through the words.After few minutes of crying, Bom parted away.

Seo Joon gave his handkerchief to Jisoo reluctantly. Jisoo took it hesitantly and wiped her face.

"Just be a bitch" Bom said calmly but Jisoo freaked out hearing the word.She widened her innocent eyes.

"She meant to say that you should live like a queen so no one can take advantages from you anymore" Seo Joon corrected Bom sending her a small glare.

Jisoo blinked few times."How?"

Lisa,Bom and Seo Joon smirked scaring the poor thing."Let us take you to our crazy world princess"Seo Joon dramatically bowed and winked making her flustered. "We only accept crazy people.Are you willing to be a pscho?"

Jisoo thought about the offer.If it means she can lead a safe life without any bruises like she used to have,then she is okay with whatever.Her eyes turned stern and looked at the trio.She nodded firmly."Make me a queen then"

Not a second passed,Lisa and Bom dragged Jisoo away from the infirmary. Seo Joon sighed."It's gonna be a long day"he rolled his eyes before following them.

The day was crazy.They skipped school and went to the mall.They completely changed Jisoo's style.She got a new hair style.Black and white cloths which will make anyone strong,accessories, etc.And Jisoo loved her new style.She felt strong because of the new look she got today.She never knew that cloths had that much power.Black is the key to show our strength and powerful nature.That colour may be evil but they see it in another way.Also fancy cloths.Girls wear fancy cloths to cover up their fears.

Finally,they came out from the mall with the new Jisoo.

"Now it's upto you to control your heart"Bom said with a smile."Raise your standards. Don't change your inner self but don't let anyone take advantages"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Okay I know this chapter is boring.Sorry for that.

And I'm sorry for updating late.I was super busy.

Vote and comment!

See ya soon!