Chapter 51. The so called friend

On the way home from school, Ye Lingling took leaves waited on hand and asked, "waited, just as the Soviet Union month so much, how you let me go to her Mama, really too much, say Su evening."

    Ye Lingling felt that Su Yueru had a bad temper. When she was a child, she always found fault with Jiaojiao's sister, and she always bullied and scolded Su Wan, so her temper was bad.

    "Sister Lingling, don't be impulsive in doing things. What you see with your eyes may not be true. Don't worry about it!" Ye Jiaojiao felt that Su Yueru was nothing but quick-tempered, loves to show off, and speaks badly.

    "What's wrong, is there any problem?" Ye Lingling and Ye Jiaojiao are also little sisters who grew up together, and naturally know that Ye Jiaojiao is not a nonsense person.

    "Sister Lingling, Su Yueru may be tired before lying on the table to rest, but we will have class bells, the bell rang, Su Wan did not want to wake up Su Yueru, waiting for the teacher to come in. She looks eager and afraid to wake Su Yueru, don't you think there is a problem?" Ye Jiaojiao explained.

    In her opinion, Su Wan is not as good as Su Yue Tathagata, at least Su Yue will show everything on her face, she is a simple girl.

    When I watched Su Wan when I was a child, I only felt that she was timid and fearful of life.

    "Are you saying that Su Wan deliberately?" Ye Lingling reacted at once, and said out immediately.

    "Regardless of whether she intends or not, she always appears to be wronged. She just points to someone to give her a head. Don't be impulsive in the future. If you are sold, you will pay someone else to count the money." Ye Jiaojiao is serious. Said to Ye Lingling.

    "Really, I didn't expect her to be such a person, but I still sympathize with her, I will ignore her in the future, huh..." Ye Lingling looked angrily.

    "Puff...Sister Lingling, I don't know what you want to know, you can see more in the future, but it's better not to be nosy, it's not our own business." Ye Jiaojiao looked at Ye Lingling's angrily. He laughed, but still solemnly told.

    Ye Lingling is simple, easier to be confuse, and has a warm heart, so I better persuade her not to take care of other people's affairs.

    "Yeah, I see." Ye Lingling said aggrievedly, still thinking of listening to the good sisters in her heart.

    The two were walking on the way home, when suddenly two people came out next to them.

    "Hey, it's sister Jiaojiao, what a coincidence." Fang Xiaoyun and Xie Yaoyao were also about to return to the educated youth. By coincidence, they ran into Ye Jiaojiao who had gone back and hurried over to say hello.

    "..." Ye Jiaojiao looked at them with dumbfounded expressions. They were the two educated female educated youths, but the name Ye Jiaojiao didn't remember her name. After all, she didn't pay attention to the information of educated youths, so she could only remember them. Who are there?     "Hello, I know your name is Ye Jiaojiao. We are both educated youth. I am even Xie Yaoyao. She is Fang Xiaoyun. I am older than you. You can call me Sister Yaoyao." Xie Yaoyao said softly, her voice gentle. And delicate.     Ye Jiaojiao is basically famous in Beicheng Village. After all, no matter where the old Ye family dotes on girls like this, both the elders in the family and Ye Jiaojiao's brothers are very fond of Ye Jiaojiao.     Even many educated youths know Ye Jiaojiao's name.     "Do you have anything to do with me?" Ye Jiaojiao asked puzzledly.     "Um...we..." Xie Yaoyao's face was reddened, and Ye Jiaojiao was asked for a while, not knowing how to answer.     "We're passing by... hehe..." Fang Xiaoyun said uncomfortably.     The two of them had planned to go back to the educated youth, but when they saw Ye Jiaojiao on the way, they came over quickly.     "Then it's okay, let's leave first." Ye Jiaojiao is not very familiar with the two people in front of him, so she wanted to go home when she saw that the other party had nothing to do.     "Wait, Ye Jiaojiao, do you know Shi Qing?" Fang Xiaoyun hurriedly called Ye Jiaojiao to think of something.     "What's wrong?" Ye Jiaojiao heard Shi Qing's name and hurriedly stopped and looked over.