Chapter 52.

Xie Yaoyao chased in the direction where Shi Qing left, ignoring the dark eyes of Xiaoyun behind him.

    Here, Shi Qing went to a secluded place to take a rest. It was just a snake. In the more than two years in this village, Shi Qing, who was alone, had not encountered anything.

    Ever since carrying the name of the Black Five, no one dares to approach her anymore, everyone is far away from her.

    Except...

    "Shi Qing, are you okay?" Ye Dahai's worried voice came.

    "It's just a little snake," Shi Qing said coldly.

    "Shi Qing, you know, I won't give up on you." Ye Dahai was not struck by Shi Qing's indifference. He still stubbornly looked at Shi Qing, his eyes flashed with emotion.

    Shi Qing closed her eyes vigorously, concealed the emotion in her eyes, and turned to look at Ye Dahai.

    "You know who I am. When you are with me, you may even lose your current job. Your parents and relatives will be talked about when you go out. Maybe I will be dragged away at some point... , Then you and your family will not be able to escape this fate." Shi Qing said blankly.

    The current situation is unclear. Although she has not been dragged away, no one can say when the county seat will come.

    Ye Dahai's iron rice bowl may be lost because of her existence, and then this will not be the matter of the two of them.

    "It doesn’t matter if you lose your job. As long as you are there, my family, I can separate and go out alone. This is my own decision. We will bear all the difficulties together. This society will not always be like this. The shackles on you Sooner or later, it will be solved." Ye Dahai has considered all the follow-up matters.

    Since it is decided to be the only young person in this life, then he has to bear all the follow-up matters.

    If you don’t have a job, you can find another way. Even if you go home to farm, he can also be separated from the family in the future, so that no matter what happens to him in the future, it won’t hurt the family.

    However, the separation does not mean that he is not a member of the old Ye family, it is just a way to preserve both parties.

    "Well, since you are so determined, then wait for the day when the shackles on my body are released. When I no longer have to bear this reputation, when I stand at the same height as you, if you have not changed your Thoughts, then, we can look everywhere when the time comes." Shi Qing was finally relieved.

    She doesn't know if this day will come, but as long as the shackles on her back are still there, she can't relax and be with Ye Dahai, she can't hurt him, and she doesn't want to repeat the tragedy of her relatives.

    How can she be worthy of Ye Dahai now, and her pride does not allow her to depend on others.

    "...Okay." Ye Dahai looked at Shi Qing's firm eyes, unable to refute, unable to say rejection, he believed that that day would come soon.

    While the two quietly stared at each other, Xie Yaoyao had already walked over. Listening to the conversation between the two, Xie Yaoyao knew that she was out of play, although she didn't like Ye Dahai much.