40.

"Take care Jimin," the man shifted back into an eagle leaving into the night sky while Jimin was still a fox sitting on the ground in Yoongi's camp

Fabian has told him which tent belonged to king Yoongi, so he was collecting his courage to enter. What should I tell Jungkook, he wondered sneaking towards the tent.

The guards outside never noticed him so he squeezed inside through a hole in the fabric to see a lit up interior and a middle aged man with a silver crown on night black hair. The man was completely alone in there and Jimin's heart fell, so he has come too late, Jungkook has already been here. He wanted to leave as unnoticed when a shadow materialized out of thin air stopping behind the king.

"Yoongi," said a known voice and all fur on Jimin's body crumbled at the sight of Namjoon.

Yoongi wanted to take his sword yet a force paralyzed him lifting him above the ground.

"I've heard you have made a pact with my biggest enemy. If the little prince thinks he has a slightest chance to defeat me, he is so pathetic. As pathetic as his parents have been. As you are, another toy king. You will go with Jungkook to the capital, fight by his side like the best alliance and when the time comes you will kill him," Namjoon stretched his hand out and Yoongi's eyes became completely white.

The demon changed into black ribbons that spread out through the air filling Yoongi's body through his chest. The king landed back on the floor his eyes became night black, he walked to the mirror straightening the silver crown watching his reflection with some satisfaction.

Jimin was so stunned he needed a moment to move back into the pitch black darkness of the night. He curled up at the tent wall shivering madly trying to collect enough courage to sneak out of the camp. He needed to find a way to reach the capital as quickly as possible and warn Jungkook.

Some distant dawn was raising behind the forest, Jimin's body at the edge, his paws barely keeping him up, but he needed to keep walking. Jungkook was in great danger. Jimin's heart aching, while he was hoping it's still enough time to save his love.

How long does the army needs to reach the capital? Why am I so stupid and can't count time, like humans do? Jimin was telling himself off diving deer and deeper into the forest. It has been a long time of just walking through darkness, his body so drained he might collapse any second yet an image of a candle cut into the bark of the nearest tree gave him new strength.

Jimin began to run jumping over branches ignoring the warning signs of entering the household of a member of the Secret Circle.

"Can't it happened any quicker!" A middle aged wonder was shouting in front of the cot

She was holding a crying child with frog legs dangling from its lower body.

"A bit of patience won't hurt!" Jimin heard Taehyung's irritated tone, a second later the boy walked outside mixing in a pot while tossing the woman killer glances.

Jimin shifted quickly running into the light of the fire when the woman screamed covering her eyes.

Taehyung's face became ghostly pale at his sight.

"We need to hurry!" Shouted Jimin grabbing some of Taehyung's clothes putting them on quickly.

"Hybrid line in, I'm human so I have priority in receiving the magician's service," shouted the woman.

Taehyung groaned rolling his eyes.

"Patience woman!" He raised his voice.

"I can't be patient, my son has been cursed!" She shook the child which began to cry louder.

"This is what I'm dealing with daily," Taehyung sighed. "Complaining, impatient bitche... clients," he corrected himself glancing at woman.

"Taehyung we need to set of for the capital now!" Jimin finished tying up some shoes.

"What would we do in a capital that is overfilled with demons. Not even mentioning the killing all hybrids law that will come in order tomorrow. So the capital is the last place you should be in, just saying," Taehyung walked to a bush picking up some leaves throwing into the pot. "If I were you I'd dig a deep hole in the ground and, yeah, wait. Maybe they won't notice you."

"Taehyung stop talking nonsense and come!" Jimin became mad. "We need to reach the capital as soon as possible Jungkook is in great danger."

"Who?" Asked Taehyung.

"My... human," Jimin had no idea how to call Jungkook.

"You mean your Mr. Handsome warrior," Taehyung raised his brow.

"Yes. He has rejoined forces with king Yoongi, but Namjoon has possessed Yoongi and ordered him to kill Jungkook so we need to warn him."

"What are you talking about? Yoongi is Namjoon's enemy and your pretty boyfriend is just some low ranked soldier. Why would Namjoon even bother to kill him?"

The woman was now looking at them with great curiosity forgetting her wining child completely.

"He is the king," Jimin felt blushes storming to his face.

"Who?" Taehyung stopped mixing in the pot.

"Jungkook is the lost prince, the son of king Jeon," Jimin was speaking to his feet all embarrassed.

There was a total silence after his words so he looked up to see both Taehyung and the woman staring at him like fixed.

"So you're trying to tell me that you've been laid down by the prince?" Asked Taehyung in shock.

"I had no idea who he is. Taehyung it's not even important now. Please we need to set off now to save him."

"You mean going to the capital filled with thousands of demons when prince Jungkook is leading his army there and there will be a huge final battle or something. Nah, you can't look for another foul, that's not me," Taehyung sat down on a tree trunk mixing in the pot again.

 Nah, you can't look for another foul, that's not me," Taehyung sat down on a tree trunk mixing in the pot again

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the thing Jimin has whitenessed? Will Taehyung help him?

Much <3