Chapter VIII

Announcement!!!

I am in need of three OC's in two stories. One in War Thunder X RWBY, and two in The Four Horsemen of the Fourth Reich.  You can Private message me to have a OC in one of these stories.  Now enjoy this chapter!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Team RWBY and the Two famed Huntresses were in the mess hall when the school bully, Cardina Winchester, and her team.  Acacius and Xavier were beginning to feel frightened from her.  Xavier hid behind Josselyn, And Acacius scooted himself behind Blake.  

Cardina:  Look at that weak little Faunus!!

Ruby:  What do you want Cardina!

Cardina:  What?  I'm just making sure the weak know they're place.

Blake:  Leave him alone, he's still a child.  

Cardina:  Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it?

Yang:  *Cracks Knuckles* Well come here and see!

Josselyn:  Will you all cease this behavoir!

Cardina:  Okay lets get it on blondie!

Acacius:  W-will you please stop?

Cardina:  SHUT IT!

As soon Cardina said that, her and her team felt someone standing behind her.  Staring them down, as they turned around they see Maria with her hand on the hilt of her sword and producing a M E N A C I N G glare to the racist team in front of her.  

Maria:  Thee must stop bullying on the youth.

Cardina:  Er- Um...

Cardina was mentally screaming, she had heard of what she did to men that have attempted to sexually harass her.  She did unspeakable actions to rapists and to men who violated women.  Not only that, she also stood up for the victims of racism and unequality.  She looked at her team and she sees them sweating bullets.  She had no choice but to comply with the Huntress.  

Cardina:  FINE!!!  You better hope that you can keep him safe!

Cardina and her team left with their tails between their legs. Ruby and her team were able to have a seat next to the Huntress Duo.  Blake went off to get food that she knew that a Bear Faunus like him would like.  Weiss and Ruby protected the widdle Bear from Yang's bearhug of death.  Xavier was seated between Josselyn and Maria and was reaching for a piece of cookie when Josselyn handed him a BLT sandwich.

Josselyn:  Here, eat this then you can have some sweets.

Xavier:  Okay miss-

Josselyn:  Call me Josselyn little one.  

Everyone were watching the little Kitsune and Bear Faunus eagerly nibble on their food.  They couldn't help but feel anything but joy.  They watched as the Xavier's tails swished back and forth and Acacius's ears twitched in joy.  Every female just cooed at the sight of them.  Kitsunes existed in the world but were known to be rare and extremely powerful, while Bear Faunus were renown for their amount of strength and size but still be less common than cats, wolfs, doggos...  But both had  their drawbacks are of course, like bears sleeping during the winter time and becoming cranky if awoken from their sleep.  Kitsunes aren't known to be physically strong like Bears or any large Faunus out there.  But nonetheless, the two were absolutely adorable.  Acacuis just finished eating a PB&J sandwich when his nose caught a scent of a familiar snack that he couldn't resist.