Chapter 58. The Day the College Entrance Exam

These days, Ye Dahai and a few people are doing exercises together, and the brothers have discussed it together to take the university in the capital. First, the school in the capital must be the best. Second, the capital has more prospects for development.

    The brothers also thought about applying to the school in Beijing. Ye Dahe wanted to go to politics, Ye Xiaohai was in business, and Ye Dajiang went to the military academy. Unexpectedly, Ye Xiaojiang wanted to go to medicine and learn western medicine, but Ye Dahe was. If you want to be a reporter, you can go to the outside world to see more.

    Everyone has their own goals, and they will be more motivated to learn. Everyone is striving towards their own goals.

    Two months passed in a flash. The college entrance examination in their province was set in early December, because this is the first year after the college entrance examination was stopped ten years ago. Even though the weather is cold now, the number of people taking the exam is still very large.

    This test needs to go to the county town to take part. Two days before the test, everyone slowly put down their books and began to adjust themselves. Be sure to show the best condition on the day of the test.

    There are some good people in the village who booked their rooms in the guest house in the county seat in advance. After all, Beicheng Village is still far away from the county seat.

    Even if you go to the guest house, it may not be good. The guest house is only closer to the examination room. Nowadays, most of the guest houses are candidates, and the housing is tight. Generally, there are 2-4 people in a room.

    As for the other people in the village, the ox cart in the village rushed to the county seat when it was dark, and it was okay to squeeze with more people.

    The Ye family brothers did not go to the guest house. So many people live together the day before the exam. It will inevitably be affected. It is better to go to bed early and get up early at home, how comfortable it is to live at home. Why save this little distance and go to the guest house to squeeze with people you don’t know.

    Early that morning, Mrs. Liu took out the dough that was made in advance, battered egg cakes for the grandchildren of the exam, and steamed a few steamed buns. For auspiciousness, she also prepared two boiled eggs for each grandson. Eggs, each fried a fried dough stick.

    "Come on, eat this first." Mrs. Liu first took out the hard-boiled eggs to share with several grandchildren, each with two hard-boiled eggs and a fried dough stick.

    "One fried dough stick and two eggs, one hundred points in the exam, I'm almost eating it." Old lady Liu urged.

    Originally, Mrs. Liu saw her grandchildren work so hard to review and wanted to make some delicious supplements, but Ye Jiaojiao stopped her. It’s best to eat what she usually eats like this now. Sudden tonic, if you have troubles or get sick. Yes, isn't that a delay in the exam? It's better to wait until the exam is over and eat something good.

    "Really, then I'll eat it first." Ye Xiaohai still had this saying when he heard it. He picked up the fried dough sticks and ate them, and then ate the eggs after eating fried fried dough sticks.

    Seeing Mrs. Liu's gaze, no matter how useful it was, the brothers all ate.

    After breakfast, the three brothers Ye Jianshe sent a few boys to take the exam. The others stayed at home. Before going out, Mrs. Liu filled the two insulated military kettles at home with hot water and handed them to the two brothers.