☀︎︎47-Emotional Support☀︎︎

"Mrs

"Mrs. Moskowitz thank you so much for letting me stay"

"Of course Freya! Like I told you you're welcomed to stay as long as you want or need, Okay?"

Freya gave her a small smile and nodded.

She smiled "well let me call Eli for him to help you set up-"

Freya's eyes widened "um-no- you don't have to-"

"ELI HON COME HERE!"

Freya sighed "—okay" it was too late.

Hawk groaned, got up from his bed, and walked to the living room "mom I told you I already did the dishes and cleaned the- oh- Freya?"

Freya nodded slowly "the one and only"

"I will leave you two talk," his mom said before leaving.

"Wha-what happened? What are you doing here? Are you okay? Did someone hurt you? Why aren't you answering?"

Freya chuckled "well you're not letting me talk, Eli- I'm sorry hawk"

"Eli"

"What?" Freya asked confused.

"I want you to call me Eli," he said with a grin on his face.

She slowly nodded "all right then and no I'm not okay"

He walked to the nearest couch and sat down and tapped next to him for her to sit there. She hesitated but sat down.

"What happened?"

She turned to look at him and couldn't help but notice his beautiful blue eyes. His red hair wasn't on his usual Mohawk. His pale face. His beautiful kissable lips and his beautiful scar above.

"Freya! Earth to Freya Rose!"

She shook her head and blinked a few times "oh- I'm sorry"

"It's okay Frey. Now tell me what happened or not if you don't want to- if you don't want to it's fine. I mean I'm not gonna force you- I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you-"

"Eli! It's alright and yes I'm going to tell you, calm down"

He slowly nodded "okay- I'm sorry. Go ahead"

"So I was at Miguel's place-" she started but got cut off by him "did Miguel hurt you?" He asked with his eyes wide.

"Eli for fucks sakes let me talk and no it wasn't Miguel"