Chapter 64.

The capital of the 1970s, although there were no tall buildings of later generations, a bustling, feasting and bustling city, but compared to the small county where Ye Jiaojiao was located, it was already quite lively.

    Sitting in the spacious car, looking at the quaint buildings that are rewinding rapidly, the brothers Ye Dahai are full of awe. From now on, they will integrate into this city and feel the new air of this city.

    Compared with the small county town, many stores have opened on both sides of the streets in the capital, selling everything.

    "Wow, what's that?" Ye Xiaohai pointed to the roadside in surprise. A middle-aged man was holding a haystack in his hand. There were many red fruits on the haystack.

    "Yeah, what is that. It's red and looks pretty good." Ye Xiaojiang was also attracted, and looked over.

    "It's called candied haws. Use dates and fruits, wash it, and then coat it with honey. You can eat it when it cools down. It tastes sweet and sour." The driver who was driving in front had gone to the old Ye's house. Han Gang who took Gu Jinchen.

    There is no such thing as candied haws in the small county of Ye Xiaohai's family, even if there is. It was also before the reform and opening up, and after the revolution began, no private transactions were allowed. Where can there be candied haws, besides, sugar is a precious thing, and people in small towns are reluctant to spend it on snacks.

    So the four brothers have never seen or said, never eaten candied haws.

    "Wow, then I have a chance to taste it next time." Ye Xiaohai said.

    "You are not allowed to spend money indiscriminately. Beijing is the capital. When we first came to the ramp, we have to spend money everywhere, so save some money. When we are able to make money in the future, we can eat whatever we want." Ye Dahai said calmly.

    Among the brothers, he has more money. Grandpa gave their brothers the living expenses of the school year during the New Year. Because they don’t know the consumption in the capital, the money is based on the price of their small county. Double it.

    And he still has a scholarship for the provincial champion, which is 150 yuan more than the other brothers. However, seeing the prosperity of the capital today, he has a hunch that the money they have is probably barely enough.

    "Okay." Ye Xiaojiang smacked his lips and lowered his eyes in disappointment. Then, attracted by the frolicking on the street, he turned to discuss with Ye Xiaohai.

    The car slowly drove into a spacious alley. The surrounding area was clean and tidy. Rows of neatly arranged low houses were lined up on both sides of the street

    . Ye Jiaojiao couldn't help thinking that now the housing prices in Beijing are all cabbage prices. The capital, the provincial capital, if you buy a house here, you will have no worries about food and drink in the future, wait for the appreciation, and become white and rich in minutes.

    Just as Ye Jiaojiao kept yelling, Gu Jinchen's cold voice gently sounded in Ye Jiaojiao's ears. "Jiaojiao, here."

    Ye Jiaojiao followed the crowd and got out of the car. In front of her, there was a small courtyard with vermilion red doors. As soon as you entered, there was a square courtyard, and inside was a hall with two sides of the hall. With tables and chairs, behind the hall is a short corridor, shaped like a bridge, with a pool on one side and a small garden on the other.

    The house occupies a relatively large area, and the rooms are located in a reasonable manner.

    "Wow, this house is so big." Ye Jianshe exclaimed.