Chapter 65.

This time I came to the capital in advance, one is to let the children get acquainted with the bad situation as soon as possible, and the other is to meet with Ye Dajiang. Since the last time Ye Dajiang went home to visit his relatives, he has never returned home. Those who go to school, just wait for Ye Dajiang.

    As the host, Gu Jinchen has taken them around in the past few days. Although Gu Jinchen has a cold face in the market, he doesn't say anything. Fortunately, he brought Han Gang, a soldier who can be a driver and a tour guide.

    Along the way, I introduced them to the local customs of Beijing to their heart's content, visited various famous scenic spots, and ate all the famous and delicious foods in Beijing.

    Time flies, and a week is over in a blink of an eye. There are still a few days before the exam. Ye Dajiang hasn't come. Ye Jianjun and others are a little anxious. The main reason is that the consumption in the capital is indeed not low. Although the main food and drink bills are all let Gu Jinchen pay.

    But it’s not good to take advantage of Jinchen’s advantage for a long time. They didn’t think about eating money on their own, but every time Gu Jinchen didn’t say anything, he looked at you with an expression on his face, and they couldn’t say anything. Up.

    A few people are planning to wait another day if Ye Dajiang hasn't come yet. They are about to take Ye Jiaojiao back to Beicheng Village, and they have been in the capital long enough.

    The next day, when Ye Jianjun was going to pack his things and leave tomorrow, Ye Dajiang arrived. Ye Dajiang was able to find them thanks to Gu Jinchen, who sent people to wait for Ye Dajiang at the station every day holding a sign with Ye Dajiang's name.

    This was the only way for Ye Dajiang to pick him up in time when he first arrived in Beijing.

    "Big Brother..."

    "Da Jiang..."

    "Big Brother, you're back..." Ye Jiaojiao walked to Ye Dajiang in surprise.

    The eldest brother is darker and thinner than a few years ago, but the whole person is still more energetic.

    "Hey, sister, eldest brother missed you so much." Ye Dajiang put down the baggage he was carrying, and hugged Ye Jiaojiao forcefully.

    "Da Jiang, your kid finally caught up, and my father and second uncle will return to Beicheng Village if they don't come again." Ye Xiaohai leaned forward and said with a smile.

    "Uncle, Dad." After letting go of Ye Jiaojiao, Ye Dajiang called to the two elders instead.

    "Hey, hey, Dajiang is taller and stronger." Ye Jianshe looked at the big and small people in front of him with satisfaction. This nephew is like a son. He grew up in front of him and his relationship was naturally very good.

    "Da Jiang..." Ye Jianjun didn't say anything, and hugged his eldest son.

    He saw the changes in his son. Before, he had thought about why he wanted his eldest son to join the army. He couldn't see each other for three or five years. The child who grew up in front of him just went to a place he couldn't touch. What should I do if I am thirsty, hungry, and injured? Does anyone take care of it?

    Now looking at his son, still full of energy, Ye Jianjun is relieved, his son has grown up, and is no longer a young eagle that needs the company of his parents, but a flying eagle. Ye Jianjun is really relieved and sad.

    "Dad, I miss you too, mother, grandma, uncle and aunt, uncle and aunt, and everyone." Ye Dajiang also hugged his father who hadn't seen him in a few years.