Chapter 66.

As the night approached, the villagers reluctantly left, and the old Ye family was relieved.

    "Milk, we bought a lot of gifts in the capital, and you all have them." Seeing everyone was gone, Ye Jiaojiao quickly took out a package brought back by her uncle and her father, which contained a gift for her family.

    There are some special products and some small gifts. I didn’t buy expensive things. The main reason is that there are so many college students in the family. In the future, you may need to spend money everywhere. The two brothers Ye Jianshe thought that we should save some money at present, but it was not easy. When I came to the capital, I still bought a lot of gifts.

    "Well, my little boy is filial." Old lady Liu asked curiously, automatically ignoring the two sons who paid.

    Ye Jiaojiao opened the package, took a few small boxes out, and held it to the old lady Liu and said, "Milk, look, this is a cream for you and your big aunt, mother, and little aunt. I heard that this is rubbed on your face. It can make the skin white, tender and smooth. Rich puppets in big cities use this. I hope that the milk and the big aunt, mother, and the little aunt will always be young and beautiful after using it." Ye Jiao said sweetly.

    "This will cost a lot of money. The milk is at this age and can't be used anymore, so let's save it for the little boy to use later." Mrs. Liu looked at the small box in her hand moved, and she guessed at the box. The price is not low, and quickly rejected it.

    She is very old, and using such a good thing is not a waste, it is better to leave it to her little boy for future use, so that her little boy will always be so beautiful and cute.     "Milk, how can you say that? In Jiaojiao's heart, milk is always young, but it will live a hundred years later. This is brought back from the capital for milk. You can use it." Ye Jiaojiao hugged Old Lady Liu's hand and said coquettishly, and then put the small box into Old Lady Liu's arms.     Then I gave the remaining boxes to the Zhao family, the Qian family, and the Sun family. As early as listening to the little niece/daughter, when they talked about the effects, the three of them were very excited. After all, which woman does not love beauty.     "Auntie, thank you Xiao Jiaojiao." Zhao took the box with joy.     "Thank you good daughter." Qian also happily took it.

    "My aunt thanked Jiaojiao." The

    three of them took the box and touched the surface with care. They had never seen this thing before. Qian knew it, but she also knew it was not cheap. I'm so happy to have a box.

    "Little boy, don't grandpa have any gifts!" Ye Baoguo said with a bit of gusto. In his little boy, isn't he important.

    "Of course, Grandpa, how could I have forgotten you? Your gift is here." Ye Jiaojiao smiled and looked at Grandpa, and quickly rummaged through her bag for the gift to Ye Baoguo.

    He took out a small baggage and took out a long gown from it, "Grandpa, look, this is a gown, which is popular in Beijing, and many people wear it." Ye Jiaojiao pointed to the army green gown, and then He took out a blue gown.     "Grandpa, you and my uncle have one each. The one for you is green, and my uncle is blue. See if you like it or not." Ye Jiaojiao held a dress in each hand and said to them. .     Both Ye Baoguo and Ye Jiandang happily took over the clothes, and kept groping for the clothes. In recent years, the children in the family have made a lot of money, and the Ye family has made more money. But there were too many hard days in the past. With loose hands, I don’t dare to spend money indiscriminately, because I am afraid that I will rush to spend money in the future.     It’s just that the food is much better than before, and even the two people can eat some meat in three days. And what was going on in life is still what it used to be. New clothes are also bought for a few children during the New Year, and their adults buy one in two or three years.     Ye Jiandang was very happy when he received the new clothes, which are still popular ones, and said: "It looks good, it looks so beautiful, my uncle, thank you Jiaojiao."     "It's fine if you like it. The clothes were bought temporarily, and I don't know if they are suitable. , You guys go in and try it, you can change it if it is not suitable." Fortunately, the clothes that are not suitable now can be changed at will.     "Well, then grandpa go in and try it on." Ye Baoguo went into the house with his clothes happily.     "I'll try it too." Ye Jiandang didn't wait for everyone to say anything and went into the house with his clothes hurriedly.