Detention Extravaganzas

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." Sheriff Stilinski explained to the three boys as Melissa McCall, James Saticoy and Jacksons dad stood in the room.

"What about school?" Will asked, genuinely confused.  "You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Will's dad answered and Stiles turned to him, pursing his lips. "Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?"

Will looked around the room at the four adults glares and hit Stiles' shoulder. "You can hold it." Will whispered and Stiles nodded. "I can hold it."

...

The next day, Stephanie, Stiles, Will and Scott stood in one of the aisle in the library, waiting for Allison to meet with them with the bestiary translations.

Suddenly, a hand popped up through the shelves, holding out a tablet. "It's everything Lydia could translate. And trust me, she was very confused." Allison said as they all looked at the tablet in Scott's hands. "Yeah, what'd you tell her?" Stiles asked, turning to Allison.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." She replied awkwardly.

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said and Stephanie looked up at him with an 'are you kidding me' look. "Thanks for sharing."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Will asked and Allison shook her head. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." Stiles did a small victory dance, stopping when Stephanie smacked the back of his head.

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Allison explained and Will nodded along. "All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad."

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." Allison added, shutting Will up as he pursed his lips and Stiles shook his head. "All bad, all very, very bad." "Here's the thing, though. The Kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be-" 

"Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Stephanie finished Allison's sentence, reading off the tablet, looking up at the boys as Stiles sighed. "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself."

Stephanie eye brows rose in realization. "What if... It has something to do with his parents? His real parents. I mean... that could mean something. They could've been something." Scott straightened up at her words. "Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?"

"Lydia might." Stiles muttered and Will turned to him. "What if she doesn't know anything?" Stephanie let out a dry laugh at his question. "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me and Allison, so..." "We can talk to him." Allison said.