Chapter 22 - Only Mine

{Y/N's POV}

"Three more days until the Yule Ball!" Molly squealed. "Have you two decided who you're going with yet?" she asked Lily and me.

We were currently on our way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"I'm going with Potter," Lily said and blushed, thinking about him. "How about you, Y/N?"

"I'll be going with-" I was interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"Y/N! Wait up!" I heard Sirius call from behind me.

I turned around to face him. "Oh hi, Sirius!" I said excitedly and smiled at him. "Do you need something?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. Can I speak with you in private?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," I answered. "I'll meet up with you girls later, ok?"

They nodded and went on their way. Sirius brought me somewhere quieter so he could speak to me in private.

"What was it you need to talk about with me?" I asked.

"Well, actually, I just have a question."

"Well, shoot," I said.

He seemed hesitant for a moment.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my date for the Yule Ball," he proposed.

I instantly pitied him.

"I'm sorry, Tom already asked me and I agreed," I said.

Well, he didn't ask, more like forced. I thought. Either way, I already had a date for the Ball.

"Oh..." he said. Instant regret flowed through his face and I could tell.

"But, we could have one dance," I said, trying to cheer him up.

A small spark of pleasure popped on his face. "Yeah, that'll be great!" he said.

"I'll see you later, then," I said.

"Yeah, later," he said then left and waved goodbye.

I waved back and bumped into someone around a corner, but luckily didn't fall.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't-"

I stopped when I looked at the face of the person. It was Tom.

"Oh hi, Love!" I said happily.

He suddenly pinned me against the wall with his arm on each side of me, blocking me from escaping. He leaned in close to my face.

"What were you two talking about?" he asked.

He sounded angry.

"He wanted to ask me about an assignment in Herbology," I lied.

"Wrong answer."

He could see right through me, even though I was a good liar.

"Tom, let's go. It's not even important," I said.

"Tell me about what you two were discussing first."

I sighed. There was no way of escaping this.

"He wanted to ask me if I had a date for the Ball."

"And?"

"And I said 'yes'. Of course, I did, Tom," I told him.

His expression softened. "Good, because you're only mine."

I smiled and blushed.

"Of course I am, silly," I said and carefully pushed him out of my way.

I took his cold hands in mine and dragged him to the Great Hall. His fingers intertwined with mine as we walked to the Great Hall. He didn't mind since the halls were empty now and everyone was already in the Great Hall.

"By the way," Tom said when we were at the entrance of the Hall. "I want you to stop hanging around Black."

We went inside.

"No," I said, letting go of his hand and running towards my friends before he could scold me.

---

Take more of these: 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋  <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag

🤎⌛️☕️

3/18/21