𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

More than two hours later and Renjun was drinking his fifth cup of beer. Donghyuck was surprised by this, because the boy had sworn to not drink anymore. "Are you okay?" He asked, Renjun lazily smiled.

To be honest, the boy didn't feel drunk at all. He had quite a high tolerance, so he was more tipsy than anything. "Don't we have anything stronger than this?" He asked the boy. Donghyuck stared at Renjun, caught off guard by the question.

"You want to drink more?" He asked.

"I'm literally not drunk, Hyuck." The boy retorted, rolling his eyes. He wanted the feelings to stop, even if it was only for a few hours. That was enough. For now, he just wanted to forget, but it clearly wasn't working.

Donghyuck nodded his head. "I forgot, you're not a lightweight. But I really think you should stop drinking for now." He advised.

Jaemin then appeared with Heeseung beside him, hands intertwined. "Couple of the year has arrived!" Renjun teased. Both Jaemin and Heeseung's faces turned bright red at the boy's words.

"We're not dating." Heeseung said, awkwardly shifting on his feet.

Renjun chuckled, knowingly. "Right." He said, taking a seat on the couch.

"Is he okay?" Jaemin asked Donghyuck. All three of them were watching Renjun sit on the couch, a look of defeat on the boy's face.

"I don't know... He came back downstairs and just started drinking." Donghyuck replied, eyes never leaving Renjun.

Jaemin however turned to Donghyuck, wide eyed. "He drank?!" He asked.

Donghyuck nodded his head. "Is that a bad thing?" Heeseung asked, confused by Jaemin's reaction.

"Yeah, Renjun never drinks. Like ever. He hates drinking with a passion, Hee." Jaemin explained.
"Do you think something happened?"

"Definitely. And I think I have an idea of what happened." Donghyuck said.

Jaemin was about to ask, but they noticed Renjun had left the couch. "Where'd he go?" Jaemin asked, scanning the room for the boy.

"I don't know, but I think we should just let him be." Donghyuck said.

Renjun was walking to the kitchen to get himself a bottle of water. As he walked past the groups of people, he spotted a familiar pink haired girl. "Nari!" He called out for her. At the sound of her name, the girl turned and looked around for the source of the voice.

When her eyes landed on Renjun, who was waving at her, she smiled and quickly walked over to the boy. She hugged him, after greeting him. The two walked to the kitchen together, striking up a small conversation about random topics.

They were the only people in the kitchen, when Renjun went to the fridge to get a bottle of water. Nari studied the boy, picking up that something was bothering him. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Renjun silently took a sip of his water. "Yeah, why?" He asked, leading her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the small hangout on the second floor.

"Whoa, this place is nice." She said, looking around the room. Renjun chuckled, nodding his head. He took a seat on a bean bag on the floor and she followed. "I can tell something is bothering you, Jun." She said, after a short silence.

Renjun's head dropped and he contemplated telling the girl. Though he felt like his heart was in so much pain, he felt like it would hurt even more if he voiced out his thoughts.

While waiting for his answer, Nari started looking around the room. It was dimly lit, with the only real light source being a lamp that was stood in the corner. A couch was next to it and a huge TV was hung on the opposite wall. Nari really liked the comfortable atmosphere the room had.