𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Alexis's Pov

I always knew Snape was mysterious but I didn't know he was such a dark wizard.

I held Harry back as the Death Eaters left the astronomy tower, I couldn't risk him getting himself killed.

He tried wriggling free, he cried painfully ever since he heard them two words escape Snape's lips.

He roared in anger as he begged me to set him free- I tried my hardest to hold him back but he only wriggled free and I knew there was no use stopping him.

Harry did what Harry needed.

He glanced back at me- his blood shot eyes in shock. Without another word he fled, screaming after the Death Eaters.

I took a minute to to try and process what had just happened, I knew it was coming but I guess I didn't really expect it to happen.

My heart was pounding rapidly, fear suddenly hit me as I knew it could only get worse from here now that we didn't have Dumbledore to protect our school.

I'd been to busy in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise the terrifying cries that I heard from above.

My legs were like jelly but I managed to struggle up the stairs as I rushed to Draco.

I quickly threw myself at him as he bawled his eyes out on the floor, I couldn't help but feel confused as to why he was so upset- It always seemed as though he didn't give a damn about Dumbledore.

As I grabbed his hand, he was shaking like a scared child. His face painted with tears as he looked up at me.

"That should of been me, he didn't deserve this- nobody does...but me, I deserve worse", He raged through the tears as he turned away from me.

I grabbed his face, turning him back facing me. "Don't say that, don't you ever say such things!", I begged. "Why would you even think you deserve such a horrible end?".

"Horrible people deserve horrible ends".

It broke my heart, every-time he spoke badly about himself.

I shook my head at him but I couldn't even begin to tell him how wrong he was.

We both sat in silence, I cuddled into him slightly as he calmed himself.

The sky was dark but in a few short seconds, It quickly lit up.

Draco looked over at me, confusion marked his face.

We both jumped up, standing before the railings as we peered over.

What we saw was beautiful, the whole school stood down below- their wands all lit up as they pointed up to the sky.

It was a show of respect to the fallen.

Dumbledore was such a loss, he was the greatest wizard and he'd be terribly missed.

It was faint but I could hear Harry's screams from up here.

They were painful to hear.

"You should do the same", Draco spoke as he pointed to my wand in my pocket.

I grabbed my wand, raising in the air as It shone brightly.

I looked back at Draco, his eyes glossy from the tears.

"You should do the same", I copied.

"I don't have the right, I played a part in this and I'd only be disrespecting him further", He said as he looked down- his voice full of guilt and regret.